• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

PillarEN

Well I can't read into the thoughts of you damn foreigners. Especially you stoic Scandinavian types. Standing meters away from each other on bus stops and shit.

It's funny that it was cheaper to have a destination wedding in Mexico for my brother and my sister in law then having a wedding in my old hometown in a repurposed barn.

Yawnier

Banned
So this winter storm is so bad that I can't get out of my house. Yawnier how are you holding up
There is about 3 feet of snow right outside my front door (I live on a hill and the snow drifts are usually bad) and my car is also buried by about 3 or 4 feet of snow

Luckily I didnt have to go anywhere today for work and whatever.

There is about 3 feet of snow right outside my front door (I live on a hill and the snow drifts are usually bad) and my car is also buried by about 3 or 4 feet of snow

Luckily I didnt have to go anywhere today for work and whatever.

That's good. I just shoveled my deck, hopefully this clears up by tomorrow

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
idvxkvzpknfy.gif

I wouldn't be truly satisfied unless Trudeau turned his rejection into some sort of judo flip and/or dislocated Trump's shoulder but still, pretty good.

He came prepared for the Trump-pull, Canada: 1, USA: 0

Weddings are expensive, even when they're cheap. We just got sticker shock for our tent wedding in a couple months. I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

The honeymoon is when the real O P U L E N C E starts

Wait, you're getting married? Why didn't you tell anyone.

How much is the cannon?

calder

...... just saw yet another story linked with reports about Maurice being extended this summer. I have to just pray it's all the same vague-ass bullshit and doesn't actually reflect Chevy's plans because holy shit that's depressing to think about.

Well I can't read into the thoughts of you damn foreigners. Especially you stoic Scandinavian types. Standing meters away from each other on bus stops and shit.

dude i stopped a crazy person from taking an old lady's purse at a bus stop once. i didn't just stand there like some antisocial prick, like the 10 other people scattered around the bus stop. i can overcome my Scandinavian genes.. no wait Finland isn't even part of Scandinavia.. or are we? wth, why does this always confuse me..? well anyway i acknowledge others when waiting for the bus, so there, in your face.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait until they fire Therrien and go undefeated on their run to win the cup.

Boy are you guys going to be embarrassed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Buchnevich-Zibanejad-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Vesey-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Raanta

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lots of penalties in this game. Too many.

EDIT: These guys are seriously going to a commercial break with 32 seconds to go in the period?

Top Bottom