• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Merguson

Banned
Tim Connolly cleared waivers.. however there might be some trade options here considering the Leafs can retain salary.

Oh and the Islanders claimed another player off waivers, lol.

Solo

Seems like Gallagher might only be a Plekanec insurance policy, and Blunden a Nokelenan insurance policy. I suspect they'll both be sent down soon.

toro5741

If you get enough sucky players together into one area, maybe they won't suck as much? or just "Claim all the players".

No defensive depth & Visnovksy's suspension opens up a roster spot, no harm in taking a chance on guys like Strait and Hickey (the Keith Aucoin move baffles me though).

So Eaves has been cleared to play so that means:

Datsyuk-Z-Brunner
Franzen-Flip-Sammy
Bert-Helm (out until next friday)-Cleary
Miller-Abby-Tootoo

Mursak, Emmerton, Eaves

Not to mention we have 4 rookies who should probably be on the team right now with 2 of them being potential top 6 guys:

Nyquist, Tatar, Sheahan, Andersson

Does anyone want any bottom 6 guys? I heard Toronto likes depth!

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Keith Aucoin move is just to give fans nostalgia for the great run Adrian Aucoin had with the team in the early 2000's.

That Redden page spooked me at first, but its easy to trick people with that, his agent confirmed the Islanders havent expressed interest.

Merguson

Banned
I don't think I'll pay for the NHL Gamecenter subscription, but I'll use the 360 app to watch the highlights on the TV.

The highlights last like several minutes longer than the Sportsnet/TSN ones.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Burke a cheater? Very believable.

The only "source" of this I can find is an "email" posted by a random member of an internet forum.

Unless there's sth better, it's sourcelessly accusing someone of cheating, classy.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
With Bell you get access to Gamecenter as well when you subscribe to Center Ice, or you did the last few years anyways, I imagine you still do.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
LOL wtf. Well is Hazel Mea pregnant? It makes for a nice conspiracy theory considering she has been missing from Sportsnet for a while.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL wtf. Well is Hazel Mea pregnant? It makes for a nice conspiracy theory considering she has been missing from Sportsnet for a while.

She's pregnant for sure that's confirmed and clearly visible, but people implying Burke is a douche move if there's no sources/proof. Rumour mill is rumours, let's not get into stupid gossiping...

ShaneB

She was back for a bit and yes was clearly pregnant, and now seemed to vanish again, so this is all very bizzare. lol

Top Bottom