• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Guys.........TOMORROW!
rick-ross.gif

Palmier I is on waivers dawg.

Isles will claim him.

When the fuck did that happen?

Shit, I spend one day in the sun and I miss everything.

EDIT: Nope, you're wrong CB. I knew I hadn't seen anything on Twitter. Last reported was this:

Forwards Kyle Palmieri, Peter Holland, Devante Smith-Pelly and Rickard Rakell remain with the team, along with defenseman Jordan Hendry. The Ducks will need to make one more cut in order to get down to the 23-player roster maximum.

Rakell will get cut today. But only barely.

Solo

The complete MacKenzie tweets:

Full season NHLers:

Bob McKenzie‏@TSNBobMcKenzie

I think there are three underagers "likely" up all season, four if you count EDM's RNH. Hamilton (BOS), Yakupov (EDM), Huberdeau (FLA).

Guys who will get 5 games then either become full season NHLers or go back to junior/AHL:

Those expected on roster on "trial" include: Rakell (ANA), Grigorenko (ANA), Dumba (MIN), Galchenyuk (MTL), Laughton (PHI), Scheifele (WPG).

Guys who may or may not get 5 games:

Final decisions being made this morning on Murphy (CAR), Matteau (NJD), and Rielly (TOR).

Silexx

We thinking of the same article ? he actually just quoted a fan for the article(and the headline)

In any case, the media here sucks. Unless they draft someone from the 67s they will shit on it. Brennan is our version of Steve Simmons.

What's wrong with the Citizen writers?

belvedere

Junior Butler
Unless the Blues send Schwartz back down to Peoria (highly unlikely given the statements by Hitch and his camp performance), going to be some sort of tough decision made before the 3pm deadline tomorrow as we can't put Porter on waivers anymore.

I'm guessing something with Dags. Cole to Peoria if White gets moved in (Cole hasn't been impressing at camp thus far from what I've heard, not sure how his pairing with Petro went tonight).

Yeah, it sounds like Dags is struggling from what I've heard while Schwartz has gelled pretty well with more than one line. Interested in seeing how this plays out.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I agree. I've been a big Komisarek supporter. I think he'll do well this season.

The islanders love our scraps for some reason.

APPARENTLY I SHOULD STOP TAKING STUFF FROM HFBOARDS BECAUSE LEAFS FANS ARE DEAF

(apparently they did not say connolly was claimed)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I did read something that some teams might be interested in Connolly if the Leafs eat a part of the salary in a trade.

LevelNth

Banned
My predictions for tomorrow night's Leafs opener:

Lupul-Bozak-Kessel
MacArthur-Grabo-Kule
JVR-Kadri-Komarov
Brown-McClement-Orr

Steckel, Frattin

Phaneuf-Gunner
Liles-Komisarek
Franson-Holzer

Gardiner, Komisarek

Scrivens

Reimer

I don't think Reilly will even get a 5 game shot with Gardiner out, no need to rush him in. Kule, MacArthur and Orr are the most likely IMO on the bubble after this season, and would need excellent seasons to avoid losing their roster spots for 2013-14.

Solo

Dave Stubbs ‏@Dave_Stubbs
#Habs cuts: Holland, Dumont, Bournival, Leblanc, St-Denis, Tinordi, Commodore. Gallagher, Blunden and Galchenyuk stay with the team.

Gally1 and Gally2! unf unf unf unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnf

Top Bottom