• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

FOOTE

I was saying the same thing the other day about the St. Louis Rams and the Milwaukee Brewers. At some point, teams just said "Hey, yellow is totally a nancy-boy color" and decided to lose all personality.
As a Rams season ticket holder, I agree. I don't like it at all.

Socreges

Banned
Buff putting all 400lbs behind that one

Wait where is the basketball court? Why are they holding sticks?
Seriously, though. Americans calling it "Offsides" and not "Offside" is a pet peeve of mine. So widespread. Even some commentators get it wrong.

I was saying the same thing the other day about the St. Louis Rams and the Milwaukee Brewers. At some point, teams just said "Hey, yellow is totally a nancy-boy color" and decided to lose all personality.

While I'm not a fan of either of those teams, again I agree. For baseball Brewers had always been a favorite of mine in terms of look. Rams too, but I hate that muted gold very much.

I'll say this too I'm partial to old Canucks colors and logo. Always stood out as a pure "hockey team" logo. Loved the odd color palette.

CrankyJay

Banned
Buff putting all 400lbs behind that one

Seriously, though. Americans calling it "Offsides" and not "Offside" is a pet peeve of mine. So widespread. Even some commentators get it wrong.

buffalo fans are in close enough proximity to Canada to get this right. Lol.

Sanjuro

While I'm not a fan of either of those teams, again I agree. For baseball Brewers had always been a favorite of mine in terms of look. Rams too, but I hate that muted gold very much.

I'll say this too I'm partial to old Canucks colors and logo. Always stood out as a pure "hockey team" logo. Loved the odd color palette.

Fucking Canucks. They just raped and pillaged my poor Whalers.

Top Bottom