• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Go fuck yourself.

tumblr_ln2pwoguBH1qbcxxvo1_400.jpg

TUSR

Banned
I was so stoked to see if I could get that proxy thing to work too. I found a couple more that could work as well too if you're interested

If you wouldn't mind you could PM them to me and im going to try the Netflix route later and ill let you know my results.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Slightly disappointed yahoo fantasy hockey doesn't do live scoring. Really? We have to wait until the games are over to get all the stats recorded? That sucks, other sites do it live..

Gamecenter for ps3 won't work until its updated per the NHL site. It should be "soon"

Yeah, they're going to either release a new app for this season or update the current one. They havent announced any date. Fucked up knowing they had an entire half dead season to fix it.

Xbox's app should be good to go though.

dem

Slightly disappointed yahoo fantasy hockey doesn't do live scoring. Really? We have to wait until the games are over to get all the stats recorded? That sucks, other sites do it live..

Yahoo used to do live stat tracking.. but you had to pay.

Socreges

Banned
Senators have no business being tied with the Jets right now....

Watching these games just makes me really want to see the Canucks.

Top Bottom