• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Right up there with all those knockoff green Blackhawks jerseys. People that wear those shouldn't be allowed in the UC.
I bet you'd look good in one of these, Marvie

Hg0SpaLl.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jokinen needs a Big Mac meal

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Isles played a much better period just now than they did on Saturday.

Also, Game center plus Stealthy app for Chrome gets around the blackout restrictions. Fantastic.

MacAttack

So the three teams that most need a starting goaltender are our 3 biggest rivals. Sad story.

huh? Tuukka has let up one goal and we need to replace him? This isnt Vancouver and Sanjuro has an irrational hatred of Tuukka because of a playoff series 3 years ago.

Erdrick

Rask is a great goalie who happened to be behind one who was playing even better for a time but has apparently lost his mind.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
huh? Tuukka has let up one goal and we need to replace him? This isnt Vancouver and Sanjuro has an irrational hatred of Tuukka because of a playoff series 3 years ago.

I don't follow Boston nearly enough to know how well Raask is doing, I just assumed Sanjuro's opinion was valid, so "Backup Goaltender being Starter now" and "Sanjuro hating Rask" led me to believe he wasn't up to the job. My bad.

Sanjuro

It's not irrational at all. He still gives up some strange goals. Doesn't help I'm spoiled by Thomas as well.

has dougie hamilton done anything offensively? I'm really expecting him to spark something.

No. He's actually been a bit sloppy so far handling pucks.

vatstep

Morning/Afternoon hockey on a Monday.

Geez.
I don't know about Long Island, but a matinee game on MLK Jr. Day in Boston is tradition. It is kind of weird, though, considering a lot of people don't have the day off.

Sanjuro

I don't follow Boston nearly enough to know how well Raask is doing, I just assumed Sanjuro's opinion was valid, so "Backup Goaltender being Starter now" and "Sanjuro hating Rask" led me to believe he wasn't up to the job. My bad.

Well we are in game two of the season, so....

I think Rask is "bad", he is just incredibly frustrating to watch. I certainly rather have him than not, especially now. I wish Subban was able to play in Providence this season though. Would love to head down and check him out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=84346

Rask has always been a great goalie. I'm surprised you didn't know that. Sanjuro is nuts.

I knew he was decent as a backup, but I never followed his stats too closely. I know more about him than Lindback, but not as much as Schneider, who are in similar situations (Granted, Schneider got more starts, but still). Figured I'd trust a Boston fan's opinion more than my memory ;)

Seguin

Banned
Well we are in game two of the season, so....

I think Rask is "bad", he is just incredibly frustrating to watch. I certainly rather have him than not, especially now. I wish Subban was able to play in Providence this season though. Would love to head down and check him out.

subban would get beat up pretty bad in the AHL at this point. he has a lot of work to do before he plays against men.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ooohh free beer at today's home opener.

Too bad I am not going to the game, Sunday against the Pens is my first game of the season.

Sanjuro

www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=84346

Rask has always been a great goalie. I'm surprised you didn't know that. Sanjuro is nuts.

How am I nuts? He hasn't produced any result, statistically sound though. This is his season to shine. Like everyone else I'm strapped in, doesn't mean I should be infatuated with him.

subban would get beat up pretty bad in the AHL at this point. he has a lot of work to do before he plays against men.

Ready or not, he is going to be thrown in there next season for sure.

Seguin

Banned
How am I nuts? He hasn't produced any result, statistically sound though. This is his season to shine. Like everyone else I'm strapped in, doesn't mean I should be infatuated with him.

Ready or not, he is going to be thrown in there next season for sure.

I don't see why the Bruins would rush Subban when we have Rask, a decent back up in Khudobion, and an interesting prospect in Svedberg. He's been ripping it up in Providence

Sanjuro

I don't see why the Bruins would rush Subban when we have Rask, a decent back up in Khudobion, and an interesting prospect in Svedberg. He's been ripping it up in Providence

Can never have a surplus in groomed goaltenders. I think most teams are moving in a younger direction in a swifter duration than the past.

You "hate Tuukka" and slam him regularly. Seems pretty nutty.

Well when you let in some weak head scratching goals and have had one of the biggest choke jobs in NHL history, you tend to be hesitant.

Top Bottom