• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Jagr - Day to Day with a back injury
Roy - Day to Day with a groin injury
Lehtonen - Tweak. Didn't start tonight but had to due to...
Nilstorp (backup goalie) - Day to Day with a groin injury suffered in the 3rd period tonight

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk

Thankfully Jamie Benn comes back on Monday and plays on a line with Michael Ryder and Ray Whitney. Looking forward to that.

Quick

Banned
"Oh, the Leafs are up 2-0. No big deal, I'll just step out for a bit."

*gets back*

"Wonder what the score i--FUCK."

ibvKFlhMFI1Ltz.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Holy shit Max Pacciorety out for three to four weeks??

CHDoomed:'(

zedge

Great game by the Flames. A complete effort tonight.

Cervenka and Hudler, you guys can stay. Just get Stajan off their line please.

Heh, I thought Stajan looked pretty good tonight. But how about Jay Bo.. damn, best game ever by him. Cervenka so close to his first goal there too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Schultz with 1G, 1A and +1... WHERE'S DASTARDLY

He also led Edmonton in Ice time, 2 minutes more than everyone else.

Great game by the Flames. A complete effort tonight.

Heh, I thought Stajan looked pretty good tonight. But how about Jay Bo.. damn, best game ever by him. Cervenka so close to his first goal there too.

Stajan looked OK for Stajan but if you slot someone else in there I think that line could be much more. Love having Boumeester with Giordano, he has to worry less about covering up defensively

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Merguson dominated the pickem, nailing 64% of the games this week. Razorskin closed it in a bit towards the end, but good stuff from Merguson.

1 Merguson 41
2 Razorskin 38
3 Greekboy 36
4 Manics 35
5 brucewaynegretzky 35
6 sefskillz 34
7 lamaroo 8
8 kuro madoushi 8
9 wsoxfan1214 7
10 Kave 7
11 Heretic 6
12 bonesmccoy 5

Sharks started Greiss and he got a shutout. Saving Niemi for the Canucks.

I'll be happy if Marleau scores less than 2 goals tonight.

If Schneider starts then Luongo plays the Kings...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I'd Schneider starts then Luongo plays the Kings...

I'm not sure who Vigneault would want to start against the Kings... But I think Schneider? :/

pringles

Looking forward to Wings-Hawks tonight. Always good games to watch.

Detroit's been getting better every game and with Chicago playing yesterday I actually think we could give them their first loss.

We need Datsyuk and Zetterberg to keep their beast-mode from last game active though. Kinda surprised no one mentioned Datsyuk's 2 incredible assists the other night. Doesn't hurt he added a nice goal and a whole bunch of great defensive work and takeaways.

Looking forward to Wings-Hawks tonight. Always good games to watch.

Detroit's been getting better every game and with Chicago playing yesterday I actually think we could give them their first loss.

We need Datsyuk and Zetterberg to keep their beast-mode from last game active though. Kinda surprised no one mentioned Datsyuk's 2 incredible assists the other night. Doesn't hurt he added a nice goal and a whole bunch of great defensive work and takeaways.

Not seeing it with your injuries and our recent success with you guys. We just match up well with you.

Acid08

Banned

I'd Schneider starts then Luongo plays the Kings...

He's usually pretty bad against ya'll. Tomorrow is going to be a real test, first game against a legit contender.

PK has looked better but I don't think its been tested by a true top 5 PP yet, I'm sure that'll have to be huge against the Canucks.

Top Bottom