• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Does Ballard have blood in his eye or wtf is up with that?

EDIT: Sportsnet board just said it was due to Perry from last game, aight, that makes sense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not going to lie, I wanted the game to go to a shootout just so I could see Gallys moves :lol

I feel the same way about Burns/Boyle. Can't contain my hhhnnnggghh.
Exactly. One great PP quarterback is sweet, 2 great PP quarterbacks is AWESOME.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
And another bad night for PK.

Good. PK will never be the right guy for the Habs. The team needs synergy and they won't have that with him or players like Cammalleri. For the positives PK has on his own, he brings negatives that affect the team as a whole.

PK will only change when he's traded to another team and ends up in the exact same situation. For now, he thinks everyone else is the problem. But when he'll be traded, he'll realize the problems are his own.

Unless he's traded to the Bruins or the Flyers, in which case he'll fit right at home.

Marvie_3

Banned
icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing icing

Acid08

Banned
Oh man they showed someone at the arena wearing this abomination

canucks_jersey_7884.jpg

Cake Boss

Banned
Elliot is big fucking fraud, he looks exactly the same he did back in Colorado and Ottawa, he just has Hitchcock's system only allowing 15-20 shots on him.

Smiley90

Yes, keep taking stupid penalties... At least we're "present" in the game now. Wish this was the first period, not the 2nd.

Smiley90

Not sure if he jumped BEFORE making contact... that's a penalty. If he gets air as he hits/after he hits, it's not a penalty. Need more replays to judge...

Also, damn, Niemi is sure playing fine today.

What's the rule on jumping when making a check? I saw one foot off the ground too. The other one stayed on the ice though.

Air before contact = penalty, air while/after hitting = no penalty

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good. PK will never be the right guy for the Habs. The team needs synergy and they won't have that with him or players like Cammalleri. For the positives PK has on his own, he brings negatives that affect the team as a whole.

PK will only change when he's traded to another team and ends up in the exact same situation. For now, he thinks everyone else is the problem. But when he'll be traded, he'll realize the problems are his own.

Unless he's traded to the Bruins or the Flyers, in which case he'll fit right at home.
Lol wut.

What are you basing this off of ? Everyone close to the team has said any locker room issues have been overblown by the media, and Subban is too good to trade even if he has issues. He'll grow up in time, he's still a kid with an incredible amount of talent. People like you that want to move him because of some stupid rumor are what set this team back years in development. Sergei Kostistyn and Grabvoski were bad in the locker room too apparently and look at where they are now and how little we got for them. Subban needs to be part of this teams core if they want a chance to contend in a couple years.

Smiley90

Schneider's playing pretty good tonight, too bad for the early game crappy D.

EDIT: That was just a matter of time, awesome PP by the Sharks -sigh-

THat's what you get when you take so many penalties against the best PP in the league.

Top Bottom