• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

CCF23

Fucking great work, Lapierre. Right after we fucking score you take a penalty on the Sharks goal line. Great work. Idiot.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gally 2 has decided to call Gally Chuckie :lol
I heard this during training camp, apparently the Vets gave Brendan the nickname "Gally" because he was on the team first, but Chuckie is an awful nickname. I'm sticking to Gally 1 & Gally 2 or A. Gally and B. Gally. Excited for the games this weekend against the Jets and Sens, should be two good fast paced games.

Shit, my heart almost exploded when Saad had that break

0154_smzoxyi0v.gif

0154_smzoxyi0v.gif

0154_smzoxyi0v.gif

0154_smzoxyi0v.gif

LEDDY!!!!!!!!

Nice I will take this 6-0-0 start of the season as a record even though the rules with overtime make it easier to accomplish stuff like this.

pringles

Come on Howard, make that save. I'll take the point.
Another great Howard game where he can't help but give up 1 soft goal.

Oh well, we sucked hard and got a point so I guess I'm alright with the outcome. Hawks weren't too impressive either though, we could have easily won with a slightly better effort.

Also pretty unclassy Hawks crowd, booing Datsyuk..

Oh well, we sucked hard and got a point so I guess I'm alright with the outcome. Hawks weren't too impressive either though, we could have easily won with a slightly better effort.

Apparently we suck when Helm isn't in the lineup, he needs to get healthy ASAP!

Revenant

HELL NO

SCHIENDER IS OUR STAR

Schneider's been our best player out there... Marleau needs to fill his quota.

I kid guys, the ginger is really getting not getting all that much help.

You forgot the other five.

that was a one time thing,I don't want to go full tabris and post the same gif 10 times in a row if they keep winning, too close to his #/16 bullshit during the canucks stanley cup finals run.

you're joking right?

Marvie_3

Banned
HAWKS WIN
Best start in franchise history!

HOLY SHIT THEY BOOED A PLAYER FROM THEIR BIGGEST RIVAL!! HOW FUCKING UNCLASSY CAN YOU GET??? SURELY DETROIT WOULD NEVER BOO MARIAN HOSSA!

Shut up.

Hawks were outplayed for most of the game, but they did a good job holding on. Crawford was good and kept the team in it.

Nice to see Leddy get one.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ROFL Clowe with penalty number 5. What is this time?

Unsportsmanlike
Holding the Stick
Tripping
Fighting
High Sticking!

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL

Clowe stop being a fucking idiot.

Shit he is hulking out in the box.

Yup, he's gone.

Damn, I want him in the game, he takes more penalties when he plays :(

This thread is so hostile. Can't we all just be friends? I just finished watching just friends and that's how I came about this post. Honestly, that movie made me feel like shit. Amy Smart was hot as hell though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I bow to the general
should run a school on how to play point on a powerplay
Amen. His hockey IQ is so high, if he can stay healthy then he can still play for a long time. The one pinch he made was terrible, but aside from that he's the reason we're off to such a great start.

Top Bottom