• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

HOLY SHIT THEY BOOED A PLAYER FROM THEIR BIGGEST RIVAL!! HOW FUCKING UNCLASSY CAN YOU GET??? SURELY DETROIT WOULD NEVER BOO MARIAN HOSSA!

Shut up.

Aaaandddd we're done here.

So maybe I was seeing something different at the game, but was Saad doing really well or was I imagining things?

pringles

HOLY SHIT THEY BOOED A PLAYER FROM THEIR BIGGEST RIVAL!! HOW FUCKING UNCLASSY CAN YOU GET??? SURELY DETROIT WOULD NEVER BOO MARIAN HOSSA!

Shut up.
Hossa? Great comparison.. Lol. Sry, I wouldn't boo Selanne even though I fucking hate Anaheim. I guess if you look at it as Hawks fans just booing anyone with a Red Wings jersey it makes sense, as opposed to them booing one of the most well-respected, graceful and skilled players in the league.
I'm probably disconnected to the whole rivalry thing.

Hossa? Great comparison.. Lol. Sry, I wouldn't boo Selanne even though I fucking hate Anaheim. I guess if you look at it as Hawks fans just booing anyone with a Red Wings jersey it makes sense, as opposed to them booing one of the most well-respected, graceful and skilled players in the league.

The crowd always boos if an opposing player wins player of the game. You're not that special, STFU

mmm and I thought I ran out of salt at home too

Marvie_3

Banned
Like Hossa?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Great game to watch tonight, but had the Hawks not been exhausted, it wouldn't have been close.

Yet another game where Detroit can't score if it weren't for a fortuious rebound. This team has serious problems going forward if they can't put the puck in the net.

Marvie_3

Banned
Great game to watch tonight, but had the Hawks not been exhausted, it wouldn't have been close.

Yet another game where Detroit can't score if it weren't for a fortuious rebound. This team has serious problems going forward if they can't put the puck in the net.

Can't you say the same thing about any team? ;)

I mean, getting the puck in the net is kind of the point of hockey.

Edit: Damnit marvie

Revenant

Fans will always boo an opposing player who is one of the three stars if it's announced. Datsyuk would be booed in any opposing arena. I don't think Datsyuk is all that upset or torn up about it.

Are you upset when Crosby gets booed? Or by the Crosby sucks chants that rain down from the upper level of say a flyers game?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
aaand game is over.

SJ won deservedly. They were there to start the game and capitalized on dumb penalties. gg.

LA tomorrow!

Marvie_3

Banned
Fans will always boo an opposing player who is one of the three stars if it's announced. Datsyuk would be booed in any opposing arena. I don't think Datsyuk is all that upset or torn up about it.

If he is, then he can take it guitar pick shaped head back to Russia.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This game is now down to whether or not Marleau gets another multi-goal game.
EDIT: WOHOO MORE PENALTIES

1816723_o.gif

Top Bottom