• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Marvie_3

Banned
Presidents Trophies sure are great, huh?

jqudiWNJ1lpoj_e.jpg

cube444

NEW YORK -- The tentative deal between the New York Rangers and veteran free agent Jason Arnott is off, a source confirmed.

Although the two sides agreed to terms on a one-year contract Saturday, the 38-year-old center was not cleared by Rangers team doctors, the source confirmed.

The reason Arnott was not cleared is not immediately known.

The Rangers declined to comment on the deal Saturday night. It is believed that the team was aware of this potential issue and wanted to proceed with caution.

Interesting.

calder

Great for Kaner to get the OT winner. Weird game, and I couldn't stop thinking the Islanders are kinda like the Jets in a lot of ways (age, young talent, can forget to play any defense at all for stretches).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just keep Burrows off the ice for the end of the game... Just keep everyone off the ice, actually. Can't be much worse.

Acid08

Banned
5-0 great start.

Thrilled about the PK tonight, looks so much better. For the first time in a long time the Sharks aren't playing baby ass soft hockey.

Boyle didn't play in the third, not good.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I heard this during training camp, apparently the Vets gave Brendan the nickname "Gally" because he was on the team first, but Chuckie is an awful nickname. I'm sticking to Gally 1 & Gally 2 or A. Gally and B. Gally. Excited for the games this weekend against the Jets and Sens, should be two good fast paced games.

They better be faced paced after having to watch this shitfest tonight.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They better be faced paced after having to watch this shitfest tonight.
It was a shitfest, but still 100 times better then the Devils games of years past. I can't remember the last time we scored 4 goals in 3 consecutive games.

Quick

Banned
Just saw the Canucks/Sharks game highlights.

How does Hansen not get ejected after shoving the linesman? That was absolutely on purpose.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
'mir Mortal might be my favorite NHL.com pun ever

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Probably from the cheers when winning all those Cups and awards.

Price wishes he could drink from Brodeur's cup after a 5 OT playoff game.
Maybe after he's done playing for the Devils at age 80 he'll come play for the Leafs, can't be worse then Reimer.

Top Bottom