• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

You know...

This six-game road trip against good teams could very well bring this team even closer. If we pull even six points, I'd be thrilled. If we pull eight or more, holy shit. If the team bonds a bit more from it, that would be incredible.

Let's say that happens. 22 of the remaining 36 games at home? Hoo boy. Favorable schedule.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I find PTI funny, I don't watch it for in depth sports talk. I've tried watching other American sports shows, but none of the personalities stand out to me, or are annoying.

Landsberg usually gives some good interviews, he doesn't really ask good questions, but he gets personality out of people. He looks weird as hell, but he's able to make fun of himself. Again, not a guy a go to for his opinion on sports.

I will kill you. Multiple times. I will bring you back to life via crude machinery, and I will end your life over and over again.

I don't know if this is true really, Avs management have been adamant about not trading him. There was a really dumb rumor a few weeks back about trading him for PK Suban. We'll see what happens. Sherman better not fuck us over god damnit.

Sanjuro

Marchand fucking murdered him.

88ET4FJ.gif

Socreges

Banned
If PK had just held out a little longer, he could have gotten them up to $6m on a 3-yr term.

Posts, I love you like a Canucks fan loves a stanchion.
I thought that was Sharks fans that loved stanchions? What was it you called it? "Sweet, merciful stanchion"?

Sanjuro

I'm still surprised Kaberle is still in the league. I wasn't one to hate on him when he was here, but the guy just looks like he checked out of hockey-mode.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I'll say it again, Crazed. How much of that was Lidstrom?

Fuck, even I'd take an aging Lidstrom on the Leafs.

@Habsfans...what made Subban take that deal? They were always going on about term, now he's taken the same deal all the others have taken. Really no point in holding out...

I will kill you. Multiple times. I will bring you back to life via crude machinery, and I will end your life over and over again.

I don't know if this is true really, Avs management have been adamant about not trading him. There was a really dumb rumor a few weeks back about trading him for PK Suban. We'll see what happens. Sherman better not fuck us over god damnit.

I felt your pain when Chris Stewart left, I would seriously hate for one of your best PKers to go the same way.

Top Bottom