• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

I'll say it again, Crazed. How much of that was Lidstrom?

Fuck, even I'd take an aging Lidstrom on the Leafs.

Lidstrom was our PP and PK, didn't think his retirement though would have this big of an effect, but I guess any positives that we may have on the D side are quickly crushed by the awful play of Quincey.

Cake Boss

Banned
Subban caved in hard.

Who said the agent controlled these deals and the player follows, at the end of the day Subban tells his agent what he wants, and he did just that.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Facebook crashed on the news here, lol. Can't load FB haha.

hq0k.gif

God like

Damn you mobile site. Thought it wasn't a double post

Socreges

Banned
Subban caved in hard.

Who said the agent controlled these deals and the player follows, at the end of the day Subban tells his agent what he wants, and he did just that.
Red Man was right. It was all Meehan. But Subban finally found a way to overcome his terrible sorcery.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Very happy news. I don't care what Socreges says, I'm guessing Subban had enough of sitting around, and told Meehan to just sign the Habs offer, or squeeze out an extra $750,000.

UberTag

Nice to get a regulation win on the road.
We need to win against beatable opponents some of these with that nasty long road trip looming next month.

Close it out, Boston!

Top Bottom