• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

UberTag

I've been wearing my Bruins jersey to work before every single game and will continue to do so until we lose in regulation.
Damn these sports fan rituals.

Big game against the Devils tomorrow night!

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nhl/

TSN actually giving us respect? Unheard of.

500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

How the fuck are the Bolts better than the Hawks? Are you kidding me?

Not to mention the Sharks' opponents compared to the Hawks'... Eugh. Fuck. I can maybe handle them. The Bolts? What a joke.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I've been wearing my Bruins jersey to work before every single game and will continue to do so until we lose in regulation.
Damn these sports fan rituals.

Big game against the Devils tomorrow night!

lol, there is a specific Habs sweater I have been wearing since there first win as well.

Tampa over Chicago? LOL

No kidding.

Should be, IMO.

1) Chicago
2) Tampa
3) Sharks

We've beaten the defending champs, the pacific division champs and the central division champs, along with the Wings, who have a talented roster. In addition, the Stars, who have a strong team. Columbus is the only cupcake team we've really played.

Bolts have an explosive offense and have the best team in the East thus far.

The Sharks have beaten fucking Calgary, Edmonton, Phoenix (we did too, to be fair), Colorado and Vancover, Congratu-fucking-lations.

Marvie_3

Banned
No kidding.

Should be, IMO.

1) Chicago
2) Tampa
3) Sharks

We've beaten the defending champs, the pacific division champs and the central division champs, along with the Wings, who have a talented roster. In addition, the Stars, who have a strong team. Columbus is the only cupcake team we've really played.

Bolts have an explosive offense and have the best team in the East thus far.

The Sharks have beaten fucking Calgary, Edmonton, Phoenix (we did too, to be fair), Colorado and Vancover, Congratu-fucking-lations.

Tampa should NOT be above the Sharks.

-shrug-

I think they have a better offense and apart from having lost to the Islanders, have shown a solid defense and good goaltending. I think they're close, but I'd have to give the nod to Tampa. I really don't think the Sharks are anything more than a one-line team at the moment who's had a somewhat weak schedule. Doesn't mean they're bad. Just think they're above the sharks.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lidstrom was our PP and PK, didn't think his retirement though would have this big of an effect, but I guess any positives that we may have on the D side are quickly crushed by the awful play of Quincey.
Join the salty bottom dwellers for once. They'll bounce back with the superb scouting.

Quick

Banned
Subbing signed!!!! Can't wait for the triple low five and his ass checks

Time to watch Carey Price awkwardly interact with a black guy!

Congrats, Habs. He'll be a lock for a long time after that two year deal. Seems silly thinking about it now, Subban could make even bigger bank after two years depending on his play, rather than signing long term now.

CCF23

Canucks are good at these "you beat us in the playoffs so damn it we'll get up for this regular season game" games. I'd expect a convincing Canucks win followed by a letdown effort next game.

RC

Banned
Canucks are good at these "you beat us in the playoffs so damn it we'll get up for this regular season game" games. I'd expect a convincing Canucks win followed by a letdown effort next game.

We were never the same after we beat Boston last season.

Stammer91

Neo Member

That's arguable. Bolts have a better and more balanced offense. Sharks have a better defense for sure, but half of the Bolts top-4 and starting goalie have never played together before. One thing I can say for sure though are Hawks, Bolts, and Sharks are the top 3 teams at the moment.

CCF23

That's arguable. Bolts have a better and more balanced offense. Sharks have a better defense for sure, but half of the Bolts top-4 and starting goalie have never played together before. One thing I can say for sure though are Hawks, Bolts, and Sharks are the top 3 teams at the moment.

...Blues are in that convo too.

Join the salty bottom dwellers for once. They'll bounce back with the superb scouting.

We actually have an amazing group of prospects coming up for both defense and offense, it's just we have to wait 2-3 years for most of them to come in. We already have an abundance of players who should be in the NHL right now but some useless veterans are taking up roster spots *cough Cleary, Sammy *cough.

We actually have an amazing group of prospects coming up for both defense and offense, it's just we have to wait 2-3 years for most of them to come in. We already have an abundance of players who should be in the NHL right now but some useless veterans are taking up roster spots *cough Cleary, Sammy *cough.

How's Howard?

Parch

3rd powerplay goal in Edmonton.

With all the PP goals so far, the PK's throughout the league are suffering from lockout hangover. Get your PK shit together or kiss the playoffs goodbye.

Top Bottom