• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Saw that coming. Always happens when the Canucks nurse a one goal lead.

They didn't even TRY to create any offense. Just get the puck out, change, then keep on defending. That tying goal was well deserved, fuck that kind of hockey.

LA is now gonna win, because we won't be able to switch back to offense.

CCF23

They didn't even TRY to create any offense. Just get the puck out, change, then keep on defending. That tying goal was well deserved, fuck that kind of hockey.

They'll win in a shootout. It's not even in question.

Socreges

Banned
Seriously, every potential break-out results in a dump&change. So. Boring. To watch. Hope it doesn't bite them in the ass.

EDIT: Totally deserved that, fuck trying to kill hockey.

Er, what? Final minutes of a 2nd game in a back-to-back with a one goal lead. They were playing it perfectly. Five players defending responsibly, get it out of the zone, reach centre ice, dump, change the line. If you get stuck on the ice, you're fucked. The Kings didn't get a single chance or even shot on net during that time.... that is until Quick went off and they throw a puck to the net and get a screened goal that redirected off a Canuck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
lY2yDhH.jpg

Leeness

I like that Kassian has been all up in the game almost every game so far :D

Glad he's turned out well.

Edit: lots of decent shots...so close... :(

CCF23

Fuck shootouts. Fuck sitting on leads. Fuck everything. Lockout should've gone on all season. Fuck labor peace. Fuck rain. Fuck cheese whiz. Fuck it.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck shootouts. Fuck sitting on leads. Fuck everything. Lockout should've gone on all season. Fuck labor peace. Fuck rain. Fuck cheese whiz. Fuck it.

This. It's so fucking icy outside here tonight. I could skate down the sidewalk/street if I wanted to.

Top Bottom