• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Leeness

No hair to pull either. Poor guy. :(

Burrows... :(

Don't worry, the Hawks won't make you guys sit through another shootout on Friday. It'll be quick and (relatively) painless.

SOWf6.gif

CCF23

It amuses me when Sharks fans make fun of the Canucks for regular season accomplishments.

If there's one team that has no business with that shit...

Setting goals and tracking your progress is good life advice :)

What the fuck could you possibly have to set a goal for?

"Thirty years successfully staving off homelessness! Ten more than everyone gave me!"

:lol

This should just be the default reply to everything Tabris says from now on.

Don't worry about him. He'll just go beat on some kid during a summer league again and feel all better.

Marvie, clearly he is a beast and we just can't see that. I'm sure Tabris would be more than happy to provide us with an essay on it.

Clydefrog

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO KINGS

DAT RARE HOME WIN

I missed the first two periods because I was actually playing hockey (I got a goal! 3-3 tie) but saw the 3rd and OT. I think having Carter for a full season (well, "season") is going to be awesome. His shootout goal was magic. Why didn't the Sedins shoot?

Heretic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO KINGS

DAT RARE HOME WIN

I missed the first two periods because I was actually playing hockey (I got a goal! 3-3 tie) but saw the 3rd and OT. I think having Carter for a full season (well, "season") is going to be awesome. His shootout goal was magic. Why didn't the Sedins shoot?

it was that time of the month

Socreges

Banned
The Sedins didn't shoot because they're terrible at shootouts.

Vigneault shouldn't have chosen Edler either.

And to think I was figuring you wouldn't be back in time...
Even if I go out I'll be occasionally posting from my phone. Can't miss the quarterly Hawks/Nucks salt fest.

Top Bottom