• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Here's how the schedule will look like:

4 games against 2 division rivals
5 games against 2 division rivals
3 games for the rest of the conference

so it's slightly lopsided

Curufinwe

Bryz is already at it.

“He's like from the movie Cast Away. We need to buy some ball for him so he has best buddy Wilson."

978245.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So not bad, but... stupid? Ludicrous? (I actually remembered that debate because I was a part of it and FJ was so passionate)

His numbers have gone down meanwhile despite having more ice time, top PP minutes, and usually having good linemates (IIRC he was put on a line with Moen sometimes last season).

[edit] His contract isn't bad enough to be just a cap dump, but my point was that he isn't going to fetch a great return either.
It's quite obvious you've only seen him play 3 times in the last 2-3 years, and are just glancing at his stat lines. He's one of the best 2nd line centers in the league and one of the best defensive centers, and PK'ers in the league despite what his stats say. Plekanec would get a great return, and playing with actual decent wingers for more then 5 games, which he would get on a contender team he would flourish.

Just heard that Dom Moore's wife died of cancer. Brutal. Diagnosed just last year, too.
This is really awful, one of the guys I had hoped the Habs would have signed for multiple years.

Acid08

Banned
This is really awful, one of the guys I had hoped the Habs would have signed for multiple years.

Yeah, it's horrible news. He missed the last two games of our playoffs last year when she got diagnosed. I wonder if he'll ever return to hockey.

Panthers may also be inviting Kostitsyn to camp. Svatos, Kovalev, now Kostitsyn. I think Tallon may be giving a challange to Upshall, or he could be moved shortly.

Except Jack Skille, who still sucks.
You're wrong he went to Norway in the lockout to find his Warrioir Spirit. He will return as: REAL NORWEGIAN HERO JACK SKILLE

Edit: Kovalev is a firm on the "do not want" meter. If Svatos can has really healed and is ready I'm interested.if AK can show promise, sure why not? It looks like Goc, Bergy, Mattias will not start so we do need bodies.

Jason Arnott was apparently skating with the Stars ... Though I think he lives around here and just needs a place to skate. Don't think we are signing him.

Socreges

Banned
Rev, go home and be a family man

It's quite obvious you've only seen him play 3 times in the last 2-3 years, and are just glancing at his stat lines. He's one of the best 2nd line centers in the league and one of the best defensive centers, and PK'ers in the league despite what his stats say. Plekanec would get a great return, and playing with actual decent wingers for more then 5 games, which he would get on a contender team he would flourish.

It's quite obvious that you're a deluded Habs fan that thinks key players on his teams are worth their weight in gold.

How's the shoe on the other foot? $5m is an overpayment.

Revenant

You're washed up, son. Been away from the game too long. Don't have it in you anymore

so confident, so certain of your abilities. youth is a beautiful thing, a dumb beautiful thing. I remember when I was your age, but you'll learn the hard lessons soon enough.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
James Cybulski ‏@JamesCybulski
I'm told Brian Burke and the Leafs have said no thanks to the Kings regarding G Jonathan Bernier.

:-s

Revenant

Soc and Rev already going at it, just throw Bruce in there and this season will officially be underway.

this isn't even about hockey. this is just the foreplay. our flame has died down a bit man, sometimes you gotta set the mood a bit before you make sweet, sweet contentious discourse

Solo

this isn't even about hockey. this is just the foreplay. our flame has died down a bit man, sometimes you gotta set the mood a bit before you make sweet, sweet contentious discourse

Don't worrry, I've got a metric shitton of cum-encrusted cheeto-flavored salt I scraped off the floor from Dastardly's orgy that I will be heating to 425 degrees and dumping all over you bunch of cheap, lying, no good, rotten, far flushing, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sacks of monkey shit the second the season starts and Eller sends my boner to 11.

sammich

Don't worrry, I've got a metric shitton of cum-encrusted cheeto-flavored salt I scraped off the floor from Dastardly's orgy that I will be heating to 425 degrees and dumping all over you bunch of cheap, lying, no good, rotten, far flushing, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sacks of monkey shit the second the season starts and Eller sends my boner to 11.

My eyes.. these gooogles.. they do nothing.. O_O

Top Bottom