• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

ShaneB

Didn't stop AA from trading away the best catching prospect and the club's #3 pitching prospect away for a 38 year old pitcher.

The Jays have been sitting on prospects for years, and building for the future for like 20 years now. It's good to take chances from time to time.

A reason to acquire prospects is for potential trades.

I'm so confused today. I love hockey.

Why does TSN have this giant turd Johnson.

Most of the TSN hockey crew are lifeless drones. Boring.

You're just jealous because it's big news whenever Toronto does something. Awful cold in that shadow.

Much better to live quietly in the shadow and do well rather than make big news and promises only to go down in flames every year.

I can't think of a reason why anyone would be jealous of the league's revenue sharing bitch.

Poor Leafs. What a shit show they have become.

If there's one other thing I can give credit to Burke for, it's being a complete master of self-aggrandizement. This is a man who, for 4 years, was unable to bring any kind of success whatsoever to his team. Four seasons of non-contention and embarrassment. And yet, many (it would appear) hockey fans react to his removal as if it was a negative thing.

Incredible, really.

Merguson

Banned
I would like to welcome Mike Gillis as the 15th General Manager in the history of the Toronto Maple Leafs..

EDIT: This is called a prediction.

Cake Boss

Banned
Unless they were planning on blindsiding him all along, something must have happened to trigger the move today

They probably thought they could live with it for another season then when the decision came to Luongo this week, he said no and they couldn't take it anymore.

I dunno.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
New thread title!
55490.jpg

Much better to live quietly in the shadow and do well rather than make big news and promises only to go down in flames every year.

I can't think of a reason why anyone would be jealous of the league's revenue sharing bitch.

Maybe if more than half the people who go to Sens games wore the home team jerseys, the Sens would have some revenue to share too.

Top Bottom