• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just saw the news that Center Ice is only $59.96 this year on DirecTV. Amazing price.

Guess it varies by provider, though. Cable is cheaper, I believe.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fuck off BC and let us build our god damn pipeline.

Vancouver is overrated as a city and as a hockey team.

image.php

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Habs lines in practice:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole,
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gionta
Bourque-Eller-Moen
Prust-White-Armstrong
Dumont

LOVE that Gally is on the second line, but fucking HATE the line itself. Ugh. Gionta's style is pretty much diametrically opposed to Gally's and Pleky/Gio's chemistry isn't good. Swap Cole and Gionta pls.

That fourth line looks so much better than the ones we've been subjected to in recent years. Dumont has been awesome in Hamilton this season too, I could see him getting a shot at the fourth line centre role.

Solo

That fourth line looks so much better than the ones we've been subjected to in recent years. Dumont has been awesome in Hamilton this season too, I could see him getting a shot at the fourth line centre role.

I just wish they could dump Burque somehow.

TSN has training camp video reports on the Senators, Canadiens, Maple Leafs and........................Penguins.

I hope they crash and burn.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Your going to fuck us and yourselves.

And you can ride the train for free, but if you get caught it is a hefty fine. They do random checks for tickets.

Oh that's a bit better then. I was visiting a friend a few years back and he was telling me the fine wasn't too bad. Still hefty but if you ride the train a lot and only get caught once or twice it isn't too bad.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Oh that's a bit better then. I was visiting a friend a few years back and he was telling me the fine wasn't too bad. Still hefty but if you ride the train a lot and only get caught once or twice it isn't too bad.

Yeah, I have buddy who would always ride for free. I'm not sure how often they check. I used to ride it regularly, but I haven't for quite a while.

rellix

Can someone explain to me how you use a VPN? Are the free ones any good or do you need to get one of the $5 a month ones I was reading about (or are they just bullshit)?

Would I be able to use a VPN to make my Xbox think I'm not in Chicago so they won't black out Hawks games via Gamecenter? $50 sounds kind of tasty...

You can use http://proxpn.com/ or http://www.http-tunnel.com/html/ (or a number of other proxies, these are just two free options I've used) to connect to the stream and then close once it's loaded (or even begins loading). The stream will still work and you'll be at full speed.

Marvie_3

Banned
Just to keep people up to date

If coyotes are not sold in 2.5 weeks, the likeliness of them being relocated becomes high

New city council... Lease with their egg management fee expires on the 31st...
The likeliness of them being relocated has always been high. :lol

Wait wait wait... wasn't an announcement meant to be made when the CBA was finalised confirming a sale?

AAAAAAAaaahahahahahahahaha. Jobing.com Arena is going to become a homeless shelter. JOY.
They've supposedly been ready to announce a "sale" several times over the last few years. This one was no different.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Huh. Canucks signed Jim Vandermeer. They're now carrying 9 NHL defencemen. Something's gotta give at some point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Canucks sign Jim Vandermeer.

That's what, 9 defencemen they can use? I wonder if someone's going to get traded.

I have this eerie feeling about Edler right now. a "we won't be able to resign him anyway, so we'll trade him together with Luongo to Toronto".

EDIT: Please let it be Ballard.

With many years of control. Kessel and Lupul are going to get a payraise (6.5-7 for Kessel, 5-5.5 for Lupul) and I don't think Phaneuf will accept a pay cut (6.5).

And for the next three years we're icing a team without a first offensive or defensive line? No thanks. I don't think shipping three of our core pieces out the door for picks that may not even be as good as the players we're selling is a good idea. We're not even hurting for cap space.

You know, whatever the current holdup is on the Xbox app they could just come out and give a fucking date. I want GCL, but only if I can get it by the start-ish of the season on the Xbox. Just give me a date.

Canuck76

Banned
Just saw the news that Center Ice is only $59.96 this year on DirecTV. Amazing price.

Guess it varies by provider, though. Cable is cheaper, I believe.

Wasn't there talk of NHL game center being free this season because of the lockout?

That would be a great apology service

Top Bottom