• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kifimbo

I have two questions about Gamecenter Live:

1. Can two people watch at the same time (not necessarily the same game) with the same account ? Can they do it if one is watching on his PS3 and the other one on his PC (or any other device) ?

2. What is the definition of "out-of-market games" ? Let's say I live in Quebec. Will I be able to watch the Senators game ? Or only a fraction of their games, since RDS/TVA Sports will broadcast some ?

Tabris

Canucks not going to be doing too well out of the gate, with Kesler and now Booth out. Oh, and "October curse". Hope is to just make the playoffs.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dan Murphy ‏@sportsnetmurph
#canucks david Booth tweaked his groin and will go for an MRI today. No idea how serious it is.

So now we have ZERO second liners? Awesome.

Raymond-Ebbet-Higgins, here we come.

Marvie_3

Banned
@ChrisKuc
#Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said new assistant Jamie Kompon will be in charge of the power play.

Chris Kuc @ChrisKuc
Scouting report on Jamie Kompon from someone who would know:" utterly incompetent in handling the power play." #Blackhawks

iWFnpcbcSALEq.gif

Smiley90

Practice had Ebbet-Schroeder-Raymond as our 2nd line.

Luckily we have the best first line in the game.

Schroeder is more of a tryout though... hope he can manage.com but it's not a given. Even if, still a creepy line.

Also, best line in the NHL goes to the rangers.

Tabris

Schroeder is more of a tryout though... hope he can manage.com but it's not a given. Even if, still a creepy line.

Also, best line in the NHL goes to the rangers.

Nope, Rangers are playing them separate

Hagelin-Richards-Nash
SomeoneWhoIForgot-Stepan-Gaborik

PP lines don't count as you could say Crosby-Malkin-Neal, even though 2010/11 Sedin-Sedin-Kesler was better and if we can get Kesler back to 2010/11 form, we can get that again.

fallout

2. What is the definition of "out-of-market games" ? Let's say I live in Quebec. Will I be able to watch the Senators game ? Or only a fraction of their games, since RDS/TVA Sports will broadcast some ?
Generally, I think if you can see it on TV (without Centre Ice), then it's in your market. This includes nationally broadcast games.

Socreges

Banned
Dan Murphy ‏@sportsnetmurph
#canucks david Booth tweaked his groin and will go for an MRI today. No idea how serious it is.
Bad enough that he'd need an MRI? He'll miss the first few games, no question.

Hunting doesn't really exercise the groin enough, I guess, apart from all the boners hunters get from touching dead animals.

zedge

NHL centre ice will be $49.99 on Shaw. And f u Vancouver elitist snobs.
I have nothing against van. Love it. Its the canucks I don't like

Smiley90

I don't even live in Vancouver... I live across the inlet. Nor am I from Vancouver... and since when is making fun of Alberta snobish/elitist, I thought everyone was doing that?

Top Bottom