• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

fallout

The Banner Saga is fucking awesome.
I want to check it out, but I'm still playing non-stop Rogue Legacy and Spelunky daily challenges. I just grabbed Nidhogg yesterday, which is clunky but amazing. Broken Age just came out today, which I backed.

I want to check it out, but I'm still playing non-stop Rogue Legacy and Spelunky daily challenges. I just grabbed Nidhogg yesterday, which is clunky but amazing. Broken Age just came out today, which I backed.

Yeah I backed Broken Age, too. The Banner Saga is seriously great though, I've lost like 4 hours already.

Cake Boss

Banned
Recently I asked MacArthur how Leafs were managing to win despite absurd shot differential. He kind of chucked. "See how long that lasts."

jMM1FxumTjirN.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Will San Jose give him 2 years at $6m per year? I would be OK with the Flyers giving that deal to him or Markov if they are 100% healthy.
Markovs already started contract negotiations with Bergevien, 90% he's not going anywhere.

Has this HBO series improved at all? I kind of avoided it when people were shitting on the first couple episodes.

Disclaimer: I only watched the first ep.

I think they should move it from the WC stuff to pre-season / early season. I wouldn't mind seeing a roster form up, maybe a human interest story about some minor leaguer hoping to make the team, etc. I think you'd see a bit more colour from the players and coaches too.

Acid08

Banned
Will San Jose give him 2 years at $6m per year? I would be OK with the Flyers giving that deal to him or Markov if they are 100% healthy.
Boyle and the Sharks already started talking contracts, same with Marleau and Thornton. 6m might be fair although I'd like it to be a bit less.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Disclaimer: I only watched the first ep.

I think they should move it from the WC stuff to pre-season / early season. I wouldn't mind seeing a roster form up, maybe a human interest story about some minor leaguer hoping to make the team, etc. I think you'd see a bit more colour from the players and coaches too.

Playoffs would make the best 24/7, but we all know that isn't happening.

Acid08

Banned
Playoffs would make the best 24/7, but we all know that isn't happening.
It wouldn't work in the current format, no way they would or could release episodes that quickly. If they did something like a two part documentary following the Finals, that could be cool.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Im glad we didn't trade Gardiner for zibanejad. Last thing I want to see is Gardiner-Karlsson destroying the NHL all year long.

Lol Holland playing on the 4th line...again.

I don't think I can see Matt Damon in that movie Monuments Men without thinking "Hey, Private Ryan got a new job in the war"

After that 8-3 thrashing an missing 3 players who could play in our top 6, I'm not very optimistic for a win tonight. I'm actually more optimistic when we play the Canucks and Sharks and we almost never beat them.

Top Bottom