• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
YOU GET A 10MIN MISCONDUCT

YOU GET A 10MIN MISCONDUCT

EVERYONE GETS A 10MIN MISCONDUCT

:lol Bieksa with the cross-check to the mask of Quick. Dat revenge for Brown injuring Luongo.

Smiley90

DOWN. GOES. ANOTHER. QUEEEEEEEEN.

Loving this game :lol

Don't try to interfere with the Dutch Gretzky, Doughty.

Smiley90

:lol now Daniel punched/grabbed Doughty in the face.

This game is just something else.

Smiley90

Wait, Daniel punched Doughty.

Henrik is in the box.

What. Is this really happening?

@adater said:
‏ Avs and O'Reilly have agreed to revisit contract situation this summer, and no disharmony exists. Story up soon on Denver Post

That's good to know. Will be able to give him a fair contract based on his performance and he'll be playing better for a better deal.

It's good to have depth, injuries happen and O'reilly has been good on wing.

I'm not arguing against depth, I'm saying we have too many good centers that we could piece out and make up for our defense. Stastny is the only one I'm comfortable getting rid of. The way things are now won't last through next season. There's no reason for it to.

I'm not arguing against depth, I'm saying we have too many good centers that we could piece out and make up for our defense. Stastny is the only one I'm comfortable getting rid of. The way things are now won't last through next season. There's no reason for it to.

I just feel that we won't get the kind of defender for Stastny we need, in terms of value he doesn't match up to a top pairing guy, but I feel we would lose a trade if we traded him for a top 4 d man. I'd rather keep him and fix our defense through free agency or our prospects.

I just feel that we won't get the kind of defender for Stastny we need, in terms of value he doesn't match up to a top pairing guy, but I feel we would lose a trade if we traded him for a top 4 d man. I'd rather keep him and fix our defense through free agency or our prospects.

You let me know when there's a top defenseman up for free agency and I'll reconsider my stance.

Smiley90

Fuck the Queens.

One of the more exciting 1-0 I've seen, though.

Also, called it. We just can't beat the Queens. :(

Erdrick

Was at the Jets game tonight. Atmosphere was much better than last week against Tampa. The 3rd period barrage of shots was insane. Not used to being on the offensive end of that. The team looked much tighter and there were fewer mistakes than recent games. I hope the team can band together and manage some respectable finish to the season. Time will tell though.

Still feel bad about Noel. Nothing personal against him but I guess it had to be done. Glad to see the players respond this way tonight in any event.

Smiley90

Bd5L0V4CcAA4I05.jpg:large

Sestito gone after 1sec of ice-time brutally hurt us.

Also lol@3 leafs in the bottom12 corsi.

crazy game tonight.

'nuck nuck nuck

Happy birthday!

Curufinwe

You let me know when there's a top defenseman up for free agency and I'll reconsider my stance.

Girardi, Markov and Boyle seem like the best that might be available as free agents. Emphasis on might.

Niskanen and Nikitin are intriguing. Pitkanen would get a lot of attention if he could show his injury was fully healed.

Top Bottom