• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Acid08

Banned
SHAAAAAAARRRRRRRKKKKKKSSSSS WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Got home from class and watched the 3rd period. Happy to see a ROW even if it means we have to endure more Carlyle.

This tweet also made me sad after the double turnover on the PP, "Raymond does the same dumb fancy stuff in dangerous areas that MacArthur used to.. Weird Carlyle hasn't doghoused him."

Oh well, at least bozak is back the first line is going while Kadri is places unknown.

Kadri just looks lost

Doesn't make any good stickhandling plays, isn't passing well, isn't receiving passes, isn't scoring, is barely hitting.

Also... HF is saying JVRs glove went into the crowd on that hit

Slurmer

Banned
Just preordered Dark Souls 2

7aY7VH2.gif

Anyone else getting it? Hopefully co-op is as much fun this time around.

I am playing through demons souls for the first time (I never got past the first boss when I played 4 years ago)....I am definitely getting Dark Souls 1 and 2 next. I've been missing out.

Var

I know Vinny got the gwg, but he has been terrible since coming back. Hated seeing him on the top line tonight. It was like he was dragging G and Voracek down with him.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
KAT WHY DIDN'T YOU DELETE THE PHOTOOOOOOOOOO

:\

I will spam anime pics if I have to. :p

(Most of yo uprobably won't care anyway :p)

Curufinwe

I am playing through demons souls for the first time (I never got past the first boss when I played 4 years ago)....I am definitely getting Dark Souls 1 and 2 next. I've been missing out.

I am really glad I played DeS when it was free on Plus but it kind of exhausted me so I skipped DaS. I did watch Vinny from Giant Bomb beat it, though.

Nice of Mase to deliberately lower his SV% and therefore his upcoming raise to give us more cap room next year. A real team player.

Top Bottom