• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

So, Holland gets 10 minutes, Ashton gets 4, and Kadri gets 13. An improvement? Ashton really ought to get more than just grinder minutes.

Raymond managed to get nearly 3 minutes of PP time and didn't register a single shot.

HOW DOES IT FEEL QUICK?

DOES IT FEEL SOOOOO GOOOOOOOD

gif-Rio-Mints-sandbox-1028430.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Hawks fuck up in OT. Shocker.

At least it wasn't the SO this time

I swear Dallas fans are the worst for banging on the glass.. so obnoxious.

They're just angry at how bad the refs are.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Imagine Dallas had had LA's Cartman, too. It'd literally be the worst arena to play in.

Aside from Phoenix/Florida where there's just nobody there, maybe.

Vman

Was at the Wild game. Macarthur was offsides on his goal. Would have been a good game if the refs didn't miss blatant stuff all the time like icings and penalty's. The typically nice and calm crowd were saying horrible things at the ref which never happens here. Ottawa played good though.

Hunter S.

On some level I agree, there's a reason why I went with the laggier Altitude feed tonight than the Hawks feed. I can't stand their play by play.

I normally only watch the Altitude broadcast. One of the rare times I went to another feed. I muted it. They hardly even knew the players names.

Silexx

Was at the Wild game. Macarthur was offsides on his goal. Would have been a good game if the refs didn't miss blatant stuff all the time like icings and penalty's. The typically nice and calm crowd were saying horrible things at the ref which never happens here. Ottawa played good though.

They showed the replay and he was on side by an inch. It was real close but it was the right call.

Varly not one of the 3 stars on NHL.com? What a bunch of shit.

Edit: Roy on the three players with back injuries said, maybe they need to change the beds in the Chicago hotel. :lol

Heretic

Lol

27012.jpg

This is Ryan Kesler. Ryan Kesler is a douchebag, and brings shame to 'Muricans everywhere.

keslerkartwheel.gif

This is Ryan Kesler diving. He's quite good at it.

21-kessler-dive-hockey-dive-gifs.gif

If you had a salesman as good as Ryan Kesler, you could retire by the end of the year.

Ryan Kesler's diving is legendary, and has spawned the greatest gifs this world has ever seen.

23wk2fc.jpg.gif

Ryan

keslerboatjumpsmall.gif

mother

10xdgk5.gif

fucking

pokemondouh.gif

Kesler

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
ROFL someone's bitter. Did anyone post the Marchand/Bruins divecity video in return?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The game they played Montreal a week ago or so had the worst glass bangers I've ever seen. Like caged animals let loose in a hockey arena.

Edit: That Kesler post is a thing of beauty, even if the sodium levels of the poster are at fatal levels

Red_Man

Some models told A.Gally to meet up with them tonight on instagram, and he said he already went home, and the one replied "your mom calling out ur bed time or what?" :lol pick up your game son.

Quick

Banned
Some models told A.Gally to meet up with them tonight on instagram, and he said he already went home, and the one replied "your mom calling out ur bed time or what?" :lol pick up your game son.

TYPICAL EUROPEAN. LOOK AT GOLLYCHENNIK'S POOR GAME.

YOU KNOW WHO HAD GAME? BOBBY ORR.

Red_Man

Eklund lives such an easy life, reads a rumour on twitter then regurgitates it and adds a team / player onto it.

Red_Man

Eklund is still around? Haven't seen him mentioned in a while
Not sure why I still follow him on twitter, but there's been rumour's off a LA - Mon trade for a couple weeks now, and he just threw it up on his blog now. Not even trying at this point.

Top Bottom