• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Quick

Banned
Posted?

https://i.imgur.com/wWOEm7V.gif[img][/QUOTE]

[quote="Red_Man, post: 97179809"]Reminds me of this from a few months ago:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o8lqO68.gif[IMG]

Cherry would not approve of this European showmanship[/QUOTE]

I ain't seein' any bathroom stalls doors open.

TUSR

Banned
when i feel earthquake, my hand automatically go to the dick. i stroke the dick and feel i have sex with the earth. all becoming calm.

yyzjohn

Banned
Confession: I have a brother who gets overly excited after any Leafs win. After last night I've heard "corner turning game", "Carlyle knows what it takes to win" etc. My life sucks.

Osorio

Had a feeling Marty would come out for that one.

Saint-Jean kid got the goal.

And Clowe is on a 5 game point streak. I'm starting to realize he's like Clarkson but with brains.

Cake Boss

Banned
Whoooo!!!! 9th place now!!! Time to start the tank for that top 10 draft pick!!!

Tank!!! Tank!!! Tank!!! Tank!!!

iiFsqoNBvj1ka.gif

pringles

Whoooo!!!! 9th place now!!! Time to start the tank for that top 10 draft pick!!!

Tank!!! Tank!!! Tank!!! Tank!!!
This draft sucks though! Gotta sneak in as the 2nd wildcard, win the cup, then lose our honor for Connor next year.

In other news, Datsyuk is confirmed Captain for Team Russia.

Osorio

I'm excited as fuck for that game. I wanted to go but thought the prices were brutal. I'll be watching at a beer garden

Merguson

Banned
Tim Murray isnt with us anymore, hes the one that offered Cowen that 7 year contract.

Bryan Murray will have his senior moments and trade Karlsson to make room for his blockbuster signing of the guy who's clearly the key to the Senators success. Matt " The Kassassin" Kassian.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm excited as fuck for that game. I wanted to go but thought the prices were brutal. I'll be watching at a beer garden

I think I'm actually sitting just a few sections over from where that pic was taken.

And I'm getting to skate on the ice there the week after the game, which I'm super psyched about.

Osorio

I think I'm actually sitting just a few sections over from where that pic was taken.

And I'm getting to skate on the ice there the week after the game, which I'm super psyched about.

Nice. I have a feeling it'll be the best outdoor game of the series in terms of atmosphere and intensity. I like the lockdown battles that go on for Devils-Rangers games even though the neutrals may not.

Bryan Murray will have his senior moments and trade Karlsson to make room for his blockbuster signing of the guy who's clearly the key to the Senators success. Matt " The Kassassin" Kassian.

Hopefully he will pull off more moves like this:

Bd_Ka2SCcAELGpo.png

Cc: Cake Boss and KernelPanic

I'm sure he intimidates opponents with his <5 minutes of ice time. Randy Carlyle probably has dreams about him on the Leafs top line and PP unit.

Acid08

Banned
Had a feeling Marty would come out for that one.

Saint-Jean kid got the goal.

And Clowe is on a 5 game point streak. I'm starting to realize he's like Clarkson but with brains.
Clowe is awesome. Was one of my favorite players for forever. Only knock is that he's Slowe.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Who's their backup now?

Oilers decided Dubnyk was too good for the tank, that means quite a bit.

Sabres should watch out.

Edmonton is our new Flyer's for trade entertainment. Wish Holland knew what a trade was though, oh wait, he only knows how to get rid of 1st round picks for terrible defense-man like Quincey. I hope he actually trades a roster player soon.

gaming_noob

Hendricks is a Center. Reimer for RNH...it all makes sense now.

Oh no.... @JoshRimerHockey: Hearing Cam Ward is in play. Oilers have inquired about him, but is a deal close? Stay tuned

Silexx

Don Brennan needs to stop acting so butthurt about Karlsson ducking the media when it's obvious Brennan wants to pry him about his personal life.

Top Bottom