• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

ZeroGravity

ju2ESWT.gif

Who else wants to be fleeced today?!

Acid08

Banned
Lol

Scrivens is going to get slaughtered in Edmonton and Dubnyk will be much better in Nashville. That gap in defensive ability.

calder

Scrivens is desperately asking his agent if there's a way he can freeze his stats at their current levels in anticipation of any future FA or arbitration discussion.

calder

Thanks to MacT I guess, the market has been set.

Toronto please have Reimer on the next flight over, your third rounder is in the mail.

Man, I finally found someone with good turnip prices and there are two other people here selling as well. They've both made like 6 trips to their lockers.. all of my turnips fit in my inventory. I'm AC poor! :(

Man, I finally found someone with good turnip prices and there are two other people here selling as well. They've both made like 6 trips to their lockers.. all of my turnips fit in my inventory. I'm AC poor! :(

Until you sell them.

I'm poor in PSO2 after buying a reindeer suit that looks like something out of a nightmare if it makes you feel any better.

Osorio

Nothing too bad. A lot is interesting. A lot is basic political stuff you would know from just following politics in general though so those parts (like today) get dry in a two hour lecture class.

I've never taken a course on the subject but I'd imagine most professors hit the same viewpoints mostly starting with Bolivar and ending with Castro or Pinochet.

Looks especially good considering Jones ultimately replaced Bernier for nothing.

Kings should just pick up goalies, play them for two weeks, and sell them to the highest bidder. Wonder how long before the rest of the league would catch on.

Pretty sure Lombardi was doing this already.
In other news Lewis for another ice girl would be a trade I'd make at this point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Jenny Scrivens ‏@JenScrivs 15 Dec
Winters here are so tough... #HermosaBeach pic.twitter.com/vtSWKXCQPv

The Tasty Gardener ‏@TastyGardener 15 Dec
@JenScrivs that is only acceptable because I know you spent many in Toronto :)
Reply Retweet Favorite More Details

Jenny Scrivens
‏@JenScrivs
@TastyGardener Exactly! I paid my dues with 3 years in Toronto and 4 in New York. And I will never complain about weather again. Ever.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh lol. Scriven's wife.... ironic in retrospect.

Samyy

Jenny Scrivens
‏@JenScrivs
@TastyGardener Exactly! I paid my dues with 3 years in Toronto and 4 in New York. And I will never complain about weather again. Ever.

Damn.
Poor Scrivens :(

Osorio

Jenny Scrivens
‏@JenScrivs

New York winters haven't been tough since the '90s. Get real.

On the Avs injury front...
- Tanguay is doing well and is going to test how he's doing in a full practice soon.
- Parenteau is coming along faster than anticipated and could be back in a week.
- Johnson could play tomorrow.
- Stastny is still day-to-day.
- Guenin is out for another week.
- Sarich had an MRI as he might have a herniated disc.
- Jiggy skated in the optional practice today and could backup Varly tomorrow.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is, CSU and DU are the only ones I've ever seen at a game.

It is yellow(ish) and blue after all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MacTavish is doing everything except that huge game changing trade he said he was going to do.

Top Bottom