• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Edmonton is willing to trade a goalie for some garbage 32 year old grinder, then Bergevin should call up MacTavish and get Yakupov for Budaj done.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just saw The Banner Saga for the first time.

How did I not hear about this earlier? It looks amazing and I love tactical RPG's (Fire Emblem wooo)

Need to get it.

How did I not hear about this earlier? It looks amazing and I love tactical RPG's (Fire Emblem wooo)

Need to get it.

I backed the shit out of it. Have an autographed poster.. not normally someone who goes for that sort of thing but I love it.

jbt5IfLwIkKZip.jpg
jPCBl3FuJ7zjp.jpg

Can kinda see the signatures in the second picture.

calder

Need to get it.

Hah, I had the same reaction yesterday. Looks 1000% perfect to me, love everything I see about it from the genre to the art. I'm disappointed in basically everyone I didn't know a thing about this before.. granted I did kind of ignore Kickstarter threads until fairly recently.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
MacTavish is doing everything except that huge game changing trade he said he was going to do.
SMH

What's this? Absolutely fucking nothing.

You want a competitive team? Clean out management.

At this point they might as well keep tanking cause as much as I like Scrivens, he's not going to fucking help them with that porous 'defense'

Even when I lived in Edmondump, they were never THIS fucking bad for so fucking long. They at least got into 8 and upset some teams. This decision to rebuild is a goddamn joke.

So do they need a top 5 pick playing in every goddamn position before this oil change is done?

Even fucking CALGARY who lost their no. 1 goalie and franchise player aren't as bad. I don't think I can even name 5 players on their team and they're BETTER than the OiLOLers

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Hah, I had the same reaction yesterday. Looks 1000% perfect to me, love everything I see about it from the genre to the art. I'm disappointed in basically everyone I didn't know a thing about this before.. granted I did kind of ignore Kickstarter threads until fairly recently.

I ignore gaming-gaf for the most part, that's probably why. But I've kickstarted other projects before, sad I missed this :( oh well, I'll get it anyway.

Need to get it.

You can use GFDJAN25 at Gamefly to get it for 25% off--picked it up for about 18 bucks that way, since I'd missed the Kickstarter. I put a couple of hours into it and have been enjoying the hell out of it so far.

I already want to replay it to try a couple of different decisions.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Going to the Rangers Player Forum tonight at the Garden. Scheduled players are Brian Boyle, Ryan Callahan, Henrik Lundqvist, Dominic Moore, Rick Nash, and Marc Staal. Should be fun.

Socreges

Banned
SMH

What's this? Absolutely fucking nothing.

You want a competitive team? Clean out management.

At this point they might as well keep tanking cause as much as I like Scrivens, he's not going to fucking help them with that porous 'defense'

Even when I lived in Edmondump, they were never THIS fucking bad for so fucking long. They at least got into 8 and upset some teams. This decision to rebuild is a goddamn joke.

So do they need a top 5 pick playing in every goddamn position before this oil change is done?

Even fucking CALGARY who lost their no. 1 goalie and franchise player aren't as bad. I don't think I can even name 5 players on their team and they're BETTER than the OiLOLers
lol

Does Oil Change get good ratings? Maybe the gross incompetence is actually a conspiracy to keep Oil Change forever on television.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
0_be39e_dc3c9b77_L.gif

It basically comes down to poor drafting. With how many higher picks they've had over the years, they just haven't drafted well.
Lol wtf Putin! If by bad draft you mean drafting all of the same types of players then yes. Otherwise they've more or less picked the consensus #1 when they had them...all 3 of them...shit trades and shit signings.
lol

Does Oil Change get good ratings? Maybe the gross incompetence is actually a conspiracy to keep Oil Change forever on television.
Gotta make that money somehow I guess. The leafs had some bad moves as well, but the Oil must be run by clowns or something because they don't trade for good players and they don't sign good players. Part of it is that nobody wants to play in Edmonton, but that doesn't stop Calgary from icing a slightly better team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I read somewhere that Dubnyk has had a better SV % then Quick since he won the cup, or something along those lines. They gave him away for a 32 year old grinder with a 4 year contract. Good job MacT!

Merguson

Banned
I read somewhere that Dubnyk has had a better SV % then Quick since he won the cup, or something along those lines. They gave him away for a 32 year old grinder with a 4 year contract. Good job MacT!

Who doesn't have a better save percentage than Quick?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 11m
In no particular order, scouts/team reps here at BUF/TOR game from: NJ, MTL, ANA (2), LA, STL, EDM, NYR, CHI, SJ, PHI, CBJ, PHX, NAS, DAL

Top Bottom