• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Samyy

Franson has been so bad defensively all year.

I think it's time to trade him while his perceived value is high. Paying this guy north of $3-4m would be a huge mistake.

Good thing he fought so hard for that 1 year deal I guess
At this point I think Brennan could replace him

Surge

Watching on MSG and they just showed the replay of that Moulson goal, kinda looks like the puck never crossed the line.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Watching on MSG and they just showed the replay of that Moulson goal, kinda looks like the puck never crossed the line.

you see the net move tho

fuck

there's a really drunk fan that sounds like plinkett... kinda driving me nuts

"HIT HIMMMMMMM YOU FUCK"

DopeyFish

you are now on live TV

is there anything important you want to say

BLLEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
BOZAK YOU STUPID FUCK! SHOOT!

edit: I never understand this stupid shot. SHOOT THE FUCKING PUCK! There were 2 other Leafs headed to the net, there was a good chance for a rebound and an ugly goal, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he has to make the pretty play wtf!

Samyy

BOZAK YOU STUPID FUCK! SHOOT!

edit: I never understand this stupid shot. SHOOT THE FUCKING PUCK! There were 2 other Leafs headed to the net, there was a good chance for a rebound and an ugly goal, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO he has to make the pretty play wtf!

#1 Center Tyler Bozak gotta make tha plays

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well that was fun. Won a Derek Dorsett signed puck (oh boy!), a bag of mostly lame swag and a pretty decent t-shirt, and due to some lucky seat selection got to high-five Callahan, Nash, Staal, Lundqvist, Good times.

I remember when we were bros, now you must be eliminated.

Surprisingly enough, three 4th lines and a 1st line, and a rookie goalie, held the Ducks to one goal. Pretty much confirms the Ducks actually suck and won't win the Stanley Cup this year. But hey, after getting embarrassingly upset last year in the playoffs by us, I guess they can feel great about this 1-0 win. Well, now to have a three day break and watch all the other teams pass us in the standings. Yay!

Hey dingus, Nashville have been rolling 4 lines of fourth liners for years and they still win games. Cogliano and Koivus line that game were told to focus purely on shutting down Zetterbergs line, and not only did they kick ass at doing that, but they scored anyway. Babcock was playing a solid grinding system that whole game. Hemming down star players was the only way that roster wasn't going to get annihilated. And now for me to put on my Captain Obvious cape, point at the sky and say "and that's why you didn't score any goals, sir!".

And a rookie goalie is a bad thing? Your claim would be ENTIRELY legitimate if instead of talking about a rookie goalie, like they're a bad thing (Andersen, Fasth and Jones are gonna disagree with you at this point) you just said "Jimmy Howard" instead. Hell, if Howard was in goal we might've even scored even WITH four lines trying to focus solely on shutting us down.

Ducks played fucking awesome. They continue to play fucking awesome, and if they keep this up, they're gonna go far.

Also; Hey, how's it goin?

I wonder if Justin Schultz has any regrets.

I don't think any Ducks fans have any regret at this point. He's suffering.

DopeyFish

haha leafs force their D to have both hands on their stick

no wonder all our offensive D are having a tough time

Bleh.. Play Boston tomorrow. Will be interesting. Not too hopeful since our play lately has been pretty terrible.

In other news.. Peverley <3

iHnE3Fc9yuvEI.gif

Top Bottom