• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yay! A franchise record 7 losses in a row at home.

I was expecting your franchise record to be worse than that, honestly.

Also, goddamnit Hanzal, that's now the THIRD Canuck he's injured in the last 5 minutes.

Speared Santorelli&Henrik into the ribs and cross-checked Booth to the head. All in the last 5 minutes. Only one penalty :lol

I was expecting your franchise record to be worse than that, honestly.

Also, goddamnit Hanzal, that's now the THIRD Canuck he's injured in the last 5 minutes.

Speared Santorelli&Henrik into the ribs and cross-checked Booth to the head. All in the last 5 minutes. Only one penalty :lol

Hanzal is a pretty bawssy player doe. Love having him on my fantasy teams.

Phoenix have been stashing him and Vrbata away from the rest of the league for years. I think if either player was on a big market team they would be a lot mroe well known and a lot more celebrated for their play.

Sorry about your players. Hope they make speedy recoveries.

Smiley90

Hanzal is a pretty bawssy player doe. Love having him on my fantasy teams.

Phoenix have been stashing him and Vrbata away from the rest of the league for years. I think if either player was on a big market team they would be a lot mroe well known and a lot more celebrated for their play.

Sorry about your players. Hope they make speedy recoveries.

All three gone to the dressing room. Hope they're fine. :/ Henrik should be, Ironman and all. Booth is like the opposite, I'm more worried about him.

Also, I've picked up Vrbata in every fantasy league I've been in. Quiet, underrated player for sure.

RC

Banned
All three gone to the dressing room. Hope they're fine. :/ Henrik should be, Ironman and all. Booth is like the opposite, I'm more worried about him.

Also, I've picked up Vrbata in every fantasy league I've been in. Quiet, underrated player for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if Booth is gone for the rest of the month. All that praying has made him brittle.

Smiley90

4min powerplay to end the game.

we can't even get set up.

god we're bad.

1 goal in the last 3 games. ugh.

RC

Banned
The Canucks fucking suck right now.

Maybe they should just lose 15-0 in the heritage classic so everyone knows how horrible they are.

Hey, I got tickets to that.

Someone buy Torts some lozenges, he's got a lot of serious yelling to do.

"Predators end shootout drought against Flyers"

Wait... That's something people actually CARE about!?

"So Rinne, how do you feel about your shootout drought lately?"
"Well it's a team game and we all gotta just play our system and work hard and... wait, did you just say shootout drought?

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Ben Scrivens has to be the saddest person on the planet now.

Probably had dreams of signing a big contract after this year, finishing off the season in sunny LA. on one of the best teams in the league...only to get shipped off to Edmonton.

His career is probably over at this point.

If our lineup was healthy we could have something like this...

O'reilly-Duchene-Parenteau
Landeskog-Stastny-Talbot
McGinn-MacKinnon-Tanguay
Cliche-Mitchell-McLeod/Malone

That's balance in our top 3 lines and a 4th line that's not completely inept.

Ben Scrivens has to be the saddest person on the planet now.

Probably had dreams of signing a big contract after this year, finishing off the season in sunny LA. on one of the best teams in the league...only to get shipped off to Edmonton.

His career is probably over at this point.

Hopefully his career is beginning a new stage and he can get more starts outside of L.A. I'm going to miss the professor.

Sanjuro

I may have asked prior. Any of you guys attempting to come to PAX East this year?

Trying to figure out a meeting or hockey game. Possibly tit bar.

gg Bruins. Fun game to watch. Kinda surprised we tried coming back there with that late goal o_O ... We never do that. We usually lose heart haha

1-1 split series :eek:

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

NmG0UIn.gif

Curufinwe

1/25 is shocking even to me as a fan of the worst shootout team in the history of the shootout. NJ would be clear 2nd in the Metro if they had scored some SO goals.

Top Bottom