• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Vman

Saw this quote on HF and think it sums up Heatley's play perfectly lol
"It's been like watching an amnesiac slowly recover their memory."

Silexx

Anderson should be more concerned about how bad he shit the bed.

Well, I would hope it would upset the Sens players. Let them use it as motivation next time, because this match-up is becoming awesome in how everyone is getting invested in it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well, I would hope it would upset the Sens players. Let them use it as motivation next time, because this match-up is becoming awesome in how everyone is getting invested in it.
That is true, the Sens-Habs is already one of the better rivalries in the East. Probably the best Habs rivalry right now, maybe second to the Bruins anyways.

Silexx

That is true, the Sens-Habs is already one of the better rivalries in the East. Probably the best Habs rivalry right now, maybe second to the Bruins anyways.

Yep.

Also, TSN has a clip up with the Sens players talking about the celebration:http://www.tsn.ca/videohub/?collection=72&show=276832

And yeah, Anderson is being incredibly salty about it. On the other hand, Spezza is almost going out of his way to defend Subban without making it too glaring before everyone realizes that he(Spezza) was on the losing team.

Finally, do I see Karlsson *gasp* talking to the media? Oh no, what shall Brennan write about now?!

Quick

Banned
Just saw this Anderson quote:

Lol.

493899451_tropic_thunder_RDJ_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Acid08

Banned
Xbawks2.png

Just saw this picture for the first time in years and laughed for like a minute straight, I totally forgot about this little shit :lol

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/557/Xbawks2.png[/IMG

Just saw this picture for the first time in years and laughed for like a minute straight, I totally forgot about this little shit :lol[/QUOTE]

Knew someone that had photoshopped their face onto his for their fb profile for years and I lost my shit each and everytime I saw it.

[quote=][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BeNjBXSCUAA9L48.jpg:large

Boudreau sat on Elliott's lid :(

IT IS DECIDED.

Man, first Marvie calls me creepy and now I'm being called a Sedin. Where's the sweet spot?

Every time Keith joins the rush in the offensive zone, I go to the edge of my seat.

EDIT: woooah weak.

Acid08

Banned
IT IS DECIDED.

Man, first Marvie calls me creepy and now I'm being called a Sedin. Where's the sweet spot?

Every time Keith joins the rush in the offensive zone, I go to the edge of my seat.

EDIT: woooah weak.

I somehow got Keith Jones out of Keith joins and was like what the fuck dstrdl is scared of Keith Jones

Acid all this month I've wanted to tell you how awesome that dog is, but I was too Banned to post anything, and now I've just remembered.

I fucking love dogs.

Can't wait to get my own.

Top Bottom