• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

I could understand Carter on team Canada (I actually think he is going to surprise people there), but to take Nash over St. Louis is just mind boggling. I like how Nash scored right when I posted this, but my point stands.

Acid08

Banned
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That was an amazing pass by TK.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
STEPAN scored?! Stepan's not allowed to score!

Step had 2 goals in the previous 26 games. Goal and 2 assists so far tonight.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Havent posted much ITT but have been watching every Rangers game for the last few weeks. Love that they are on a roll. Only game i missed was the fucking Red Wings game which sucks cause that seemed like a goaltending extravaganza. Damn. Saw the highlights reel though that shit was sweet.

fallout

Ha. Never been called out like that before. Awkward.

Little did all the work, but I give Trouba a lot of credit for jumping up into the play.

Socreges

Banned
Ha. Never been called out like that before. Awkward.

Little did all the work, but I give Trouba a lot of credit for jumping up into the play.
Didn't mean to call you out, brahs. Just always like acknowledging the guy who does everything before the tap in. Was a great play. Good instinct by Trouba, though.

fallout

Woo! Scheifle with his first goal at home this season? Damn. He's been having a great year, too.

Didn't mean to call you out, brahs. Just always like acknowledging the guy who does everything before the tap in. Was a great play. Good instinct by Trouba, though.
For sure. I thought the immediate reaction from you and Heretic was funny.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Woo! Scheifle with his first goal at home this season? Damn. He's been having a great year, too.

For sure. I thought the immediate reaction from you and Heretic was funny.

I'm more surprised people are actually watching an Oilers-Jets game without being fans of either team...

Top Bottom