• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Seriously? You should have left, at the very least, a couple hours before then.

oh God, there was no way I was ever gonna do that.

Seriously, attending a playoff game was easier than this, and I did this on a few occasion and never missed anything

Acid08

Banned
oh God, there was no way I was ever gonna do that.

Seriously, attending a playoff game was easier than this, and I did this on a few occasion and never missed anything
Then you have no one to blame but yourself. A playoff game is entirely different from a gigantic event like the WC.

Bc7ugMWCcAA4ghP.jpg

Oh my god

You should see how many Bears fans suddenly cared about the blackhawks when the Packers beat them. Tears and then "GO BLACKHAWKS!"

My favorite are the ones who acknowledge what they're doing as if it makes it less embarrassing.

So your football team caused an influx of idiots to your hockey team's fanbase. Congratulations.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
yes, leave all the space to Tampa on the PK, that's a good idea. Give Lack some more chances to show how good he is

Smiley90

WAIT THE NEW SHERLOCK AIRED TONIGHT?

Spoilers and I'll come to Toronto and kill you myself

Smiley90

That was a hilarious sequence

Hamhuis checks someone, which results in Kesler getting ragdolled

Then Richardson scores off the resulting turnover :lol

Socreges

Banned
That was a hilarious sequence

Hamhuis checks someone, which results in Kesler getting ragdolled

Then Richardson scores off the resulting turnover :lol
Great hip-check by Real Canadian Olympic (?) Hero Dan Hamhuis
Great play by Higgins to get it to Richardson

Socreges

Banned
DALPE!!!

This game is bananas

Who is this colour commentator?

1) David Booth is not a dman
2) Filppula's shot deflected off Booth's stick

Socreges

Banned
Blown icing call. Fuck off.
Puck was sent in, Filpulla lifted his skate to let it go by him. Watch the replay.

I get that you didn't know that. I get that the Lightning coach didn't see what actually happened. What gets me is that the TSN commentators have had the benefit of replay, just analyzed the replay, and STILL just said it should have been icing. They really should know the rules.

ZeroGravity

Puck was sent in, Filpulla lifted his skate to let it go by him. Watch the replay.

I get that you didn't know that. I get that the Lightning coach didn't see what actually happened. What gets me is that the TSN commentators have had the benefit of replay, just analyzed the replay, and STILL just said it should have been icing. They really should know the rules.
That honestly does not seem to be in the spirit of the rule. Letting yourself get hit by the puck isn't the same as being able to play it.

Top Bottom