• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

There's been a lot of crazy stuff today, St. Louis 4 goals, Detroit gets BS goal, Vancouver line brawl and the Avs almost gave up a 4 goal lead in the 3rd.

Good Ducks.

Good Ducks-age.

We're rowdy and wild. Somebody tell those jokers with the Duck whistles to be quiet please. Oh wait, you can't tell us to do that because we're big and strong and you're scared of us. Our plastic Wildwing masks make us look cool.

Close game!
iZQrFECnwfznc.gif

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

irQEnsj40CkH2.gif

howard-the-duck-o.gif

Good road game. Shaky end though.

Giggzy, Heretic, Captain Dastardly!

Another win! Quack quack quack!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, Calgary chose to put out their 4th line first.

Yeah I know, I more just meant the way he chose to deal with it and most especially his tirade on the bench. Just good ol' Torts.

Seems like the Canucks have been mixing it up an awful lot recently.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beaulieu back down already, because he's obviously so much worse then Murray, Bouillion and Diaz.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Beaulieu back down already, because he's obviously so much worse then Murray, Bouillion and Diaz.

What the fuck. Beaulieu was pretty much the second best Habs defenceman this game.

Also, LMAO at Tortorella going to the Calgary dressing room.

That Stars fan on here that constantly rags on the ref has nobody to blame but his own team.

Watching this game from the second period onward, the Stars have been dirty for most of the damn game. They've got Roussel and Garbutt playing like fucking goons running the goalies, slashing sticks, high-sticking people in the damn face, and in general are playing dirty.

If anything, he should be kissing the ice these refs skate on tonight because the Wild should have had about 2-3 more powerplays today. Insane.

Red_Man

What the fuck. Beaulieu was pretty much the second best Habs defenceman this game.

Also, LMAO at Tortorella going to the Calgary dressing room.
Some people on twitter are saying it's because they don't play again until Wednesday and they'll be called back up, they'd better. He's already the 3rd best transition D after Subban & Markov.

Curufinwe

Good for Torts.

I wouldn't want a Philly coach to do that because we'd never hear the end of it, but he should stick up for his team.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Some people on twitter are saying it's because they don't play again until Wednesday and they'll be called back up, they'd better. He's already the 3rd best transition D after Subban & Markov.

That makes sense. Can we please get a game without one of Murray or Bouillon being in the lineup next?

Red_Man

We need a Torts / Roy confrontation pronto

That makes sense. Can we please get a game without one of Murray or Bouillon being in the lineup next?
Markov-Subban
Gorges-Beaulieu
Emelin-Diaz

Look at me, I'm a genius.

Top Bottom