• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
NHL.com...

Capture-2.png

Lottery is rigged!

pringles

Game winner by protective netting rofl congrats wings.

Edit: So obvious that the wings should have probably said yeah it was out.
Wouldn't have changed anything, it's stupid but the only way it could have been disallowed is if one of the refs had seen it touch the netting and blown the play dead.

I'm pretty surprised that we're catching St Louis right now. I thought for sure they'd be long gone in the standings after that losing streak we had. If the Wings can manage to not suck balls on Monday, and the laws of nature hold up on Tuesday we'll actually be tied/possibly ahead of them with ROW.

I'm pretty surprised that we're catching St Louis right now. I thought for sure they'd be long gone in the standings after that losing streak we had. If the Wings can manage to not suck balls on Monday, and the laws of nature hold up on Tuesday we'll actually be tied/possibly ahead of them with ROW.

I'm really not worried about that, 2-3 would be playing each-other anyway and home ice advantage is overrated. We just need to make the playoffs.

Here's Benn's elbow.

And in before "Cooke deserves it!"

Nope. Vicious hit that has no place in this game.

All this shit on shit crime makes me sad

I'm really not worried about that, 2-3 would be playing each-other anyway and home ice advantage is overrated. We just need to make the playoffs.

We could be a .500 team at this point and make the playoffs. I'd rather not be a low seed.

Top Bottom