• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Not really

You start your first or second lines usually

What the fuck is torts going to do? Risk having their other lines on and have them jumped by the 4th line?

Not allowed to start fourth liners anymore? If the Canucks played skill guys there's no way that brawl happens.

So Toronto beats Montreal, St. Louis scores 4 goals in a game and Pavs has a natural hatty on the other side, Detroit ties the game with a goal that goes off the netting and off of Quick and manages to miraculously win a shootout, oh and Vancouver and Calgary are currently in a battle of to the death/who can have more players in the penalty box at once. What a crazy day of hockey.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Before everyone got ejected:

6FHXKUC.jpg

So Toronto beats Montreal, St. Louis scores 4 goals in a game and Pavs has a natural hatty on the other side, Detroit ties the game with a goal that goes off the netting and off of Quick and manages to miraculously win a shootout, oh and Vancouver and Calgary are currently in a battle of to the death/who can have more players in the penalty box at once. What a crazy day of hockey.

I'm not sure we'll be able to do better than above.

Nobody starts their 4th line unless they want to start a fight.

Agreed with Dopey/everyone here. What do you expect Torts to do. He has a right to be upset. That said, he's a red-headed idiot for going after them in the hallway. :lol

What's the story?

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/10/01/sports/on-hockey-mcphee-gets-one-month-ban.html

Angry at the Chicago Blackhawks for their rough play, McPhee punched the Hawks' coach, Lorne Molleken, outside the Chicago locker room after the game. Molleken sustained a black eye and a lump on the side of his head.

In response, Hawks players and team aides jumped McPhee, leaving him with a torn suit sleeve.

McPhee also lost his watch, which was retrieved by security guards and the police after they put away the cans of spray they had drawn and threatened to use.

Socreges

Banned
yoda and zedge aren't necessarily stupid. They're just Flames fans. I'm pretty sure there's a difference.

PJ Stock on the other hand...

I missed the game since my friend and I started Dead Rising 3 today and were having a blast. Still can't believe that goal, but we got screwed over on pretty much the same play against the Sharks a few years ago. Should be reviewable, but with out injuries and current play, I'll take any break we can get.

Top Bottom