• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Acid08

Banned
That's how all the NHL stuff goes.. It's even in the Shanahan responses when he goes "This player has had numerous/never had any previous offenses"

So yes that is factored in the penalties.

And I'm not arguing that he will get more, I'm saying that he SHOULD get more than his eventual 2 or 3 games.

Acid08

Banned
Lol Giordano grabbed the stick and fell backwards

Yeah, so fucking blatant :lol

Maybe. There has been similar instances and some players never get any suspensions. The whole NHL suspension process is the most inconsistent crap ever.

Don't have to tell me that, we have a dman out with a concussion now because of an elbow to the head that didn't get a suspension. Still, it's a horrible elbow and I'd hate to think Benn wouldn't get the book thrown at him for it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I was joking when I said Dmen might reach 40mins.

With this game going to overtime, it might just actually happen. I feel bad for them lol.

pringles

Howard is starting to look like himself and not the sleepwalking sieve of the first half of the season.
tumblr_mzmne36Sdg1qb4rpho1_250.gif

tumblr_mzmn8t9Eq01snzm2ko1_250.gif

@FSDwakiji: #RedWings Howard on Quick: We were just discussing what we were going to do over in Sochi together, who we were going to bring.

@FSDwakiji: #RedWings Howard on Quick: I told him I was bringing my parents and my sister & I asked him who he was bringing so it was a good discussion.
LOL.

2014 numbers:
vs LA 30/32 .938 (Today)
vs NYR 47/48 .979
vs LA 44/45 .978
vs SJ 19/23 .826
vs DAL 44/45 .978
vs TOR 24/26 .923 (Winter Classic)

Other than the SJ stinker he's been godly.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Too bad Calgary is so bad, it would be nice to see this rivalry have some competitiveness.

zedge

Too bad Calgary is so bad, it would be nice to see this rivalry have some competitiveness.

? Its always been pretty competitive between these two, despite how bad the Flames are right now.

*edit

This shootout is anyones game..both are terrible.

Howard is starting to look like himself and not the sleepwalking sieve of the first half of the season.
tumblr_mzmne36Sdg1qb4rpho1_250.gif

tumblr_mzmn8t9Eq01snzm2ko1_250.gif

LOL.

:lol, maybe, and I mean this is a long maybe.... but if we do get healthy and Howard actually continues to play well, we could sneak in. I still think it is a long shot since even with people back they need time to get accustomed and it will be far too late in the season to save us. But there just might be a slimmer of hope if we can get a few points during the next few games, but that is going to be more than tough.

Smiley90

Luongo stopped three shots, that's amazing. If only we could score more than once, if even.

RC

Banned
That's right, get it to round 8, that's when we'll strike.

Edit: Higgy! The second SO win of the year! And probably the last,

Smiley90

OH MY GOD PIGS ARE FLYING I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL

THANK YOU FOR THE CRAZY ENTERTAINING GAME COWTOWN

Top Bottom