• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Socreges

Banned
All six non-wildcard teams in the West are at least a +20. Both wildcard teams are at 0. All non-wildcard teams are negative. Fun.
ibqqUJnbW4PJvG.gif

Went to the Canucks season ticket holder event his morning. Came home with some scribbles on my jersey.

bXMU8B4.jpg

Edler, Lack, Lain, Tanev, Stanton, Higgins, Hamhuis, Richardson, Burrows and Santorelli.

Cake Boss

Banned
Went to the Canucks season ticket holder event his morning. Came home with some scribbles on my jersey.

bXMU8B4.jpg

Edler, Lack, Lain, Tanev, Stanton, Higgins, Hamhuis, Richardson, Burrows and Santorelli.

Wow congrats on getting some autographs of some bottom 6 players on a non playoff team.

Cherry said the Canucks will be in the finals, they'll be fine.

Ducks and Kings finally get their series and come out so bloody and bruised after Game 7 that all Tom Sestito needs to do is get on the ice for 1 second to cause the whole team to be put on IR.

Torts will then punch Boudreau/Sutter just because.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Ducks and Kings finally get their series and come out so bloody and bruised after Game 7 that all Tom Sestito needs to do is get on the ice for 1 second to cause the whole team to be put on IR.

Torts will then punch Boudreau/Sutter just because.

I want to see an Avs-Canucks playoff series just for the Roy-Torts meltdowns.

I want to see an Avs-Canucks playoff series just for the Roy-Torts meltdowns.

Oh I seriously cannot wait to see a playoff mode Roy.

Also Phoenix missing the playoffs again. Cannot wait. Every series that had Nashville and Phoenix in it was the blurst. That's why 2012 was so terrible... A whole Nashville and Phoenix series.

... Yeah it had it's awesome moments but SHUT UP.

Smiley90

Oh I seriously cannot wait to see a playoff mode Roy.

Also Phoenix missing the playoffs again. Cannot wait. Every series that had Nashville and Phoenix in it was the blurst. That's why 2012 was so terrible... A whole Nashville and Phoenix series.

... Yeah it had it's awesome moments but SHUT UP.

Canucks-Nashville was great in 2011 though. But agreed, Phoenix-Nashville was terrifyingly bad.

Smiley90

I'd rather not be in a series with St Louis if possible.

I hope St. Louis gets to play LA, just so one of those teams is done after the first round and the rest of the conference doesn't have to physically suffer as much.

Tabris

I CHEER FOR 2 SET OF BROTHERS. THAT'S 3 TEAMS BETWEEN THE 2 SPORTS, AND 2 POSSIBLE CHAMPIONSHIPS. I FEEL THIS IS MY YEAR. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD TODAY!

9-1? ONLY SCORE THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW IS 26-16.

I CHEER FOR 2 SET OF BROTHERS. THAT'S 3 TEAMS BETWEEN THE 2 SPORTS, AND 2 POSSIBLE CHAMPIONSHIPS. I FEEL THIS IS MY YEAR. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD TODAY!

9-1? ONLY SCORE THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW IS 26-16.

"I have a NY Giants keyring!" is still my favourite quote of yours.

9-1

I'm starting to wonder if Tabris is a collective effort between Canucks gaf to always set the bar lower and lower so that by comparison the rest of them seem more acceptable.

It works.

:timemachine:

Haha, just noticed JVR doing the Subban "logo grab" during yesterdays game. What a little loveable scamp. Between that and his segment on 24/7 Part 3, he's become quite likeable.

I feel dirty with Tabris tainting Colorado sports.

Don't worry, his love for NFL teams is like a father to octuplets. He says he loves them but wouldn't even be able to tell you what the name of the third kid is.

Top Bottom