• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Tabris

BR6h-nQCEAAIjiU.jpg

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm starting to wonder if Tabris is a collective effort between Canucks gaf to always set the bar lower and lower so that by comparison the rest of them seem more acceptable.

It works.
I like to picture bish posting as Tabris and chuckling after every post

So last year we had a collective 5 goals by defenseman at the end of the season. This year we have 25 goals from defenseman in the same number of games. I feel bad for Buffalo, even if they get some better players in the lineup the Sacco cancer still lingers.

Wait, have we already reached the point of the season where games played is equivalent to the whole regular season in 2012?

You're saying the 2012 Ducks could've had a Persidernts Toorphy by now?

I'm all out of salt after last night. I just can't. Sorry.

But are you all out of love?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, have we already reached the point of the season where games played is equivalent to the whole regular season in 2012?

You're saying the 2012 Ducks could've had a Persidernts Toorphy by now?

But are you all out of love?

I'm so lost without you, man.

Stasis

This team is pretty good when the guys who cost a fortune perform like they should.

I love seeing confident Nash do his thing.

Stasis

Need a spark here. They look tired and are shying away from hits, especially from Ovi.

Not the energy level we had yesterday.

I'm almost dreading looking at the fighting topic when I get home in an hour.

I don't even want to. I don't think I will. It'll be a ton of people who understand nothing about hockey and use these events as some silly excuse for a podium on whatever crusade they've decided to go on that week.

Stasis

Kreider can hit like a truck. Green comes off his game when he gets hit sometimes.

I think we know what needs to happen after this PK! Come on Kreids!

Top Bottom