• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Whenever I watch the Caps:

UPPyApD.gif

Roflobear

Today was a pretty good day for a Rangers and New York Jets supporter. One of your favorite teams wins and one of your most hated teams has their season ended

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Today was a pretty good day for a Rangers and New York Jets supporter. One of your favorite teams wins and one of your most hated teams has their season ended

Be careful about saying the J-word in here. Quick gets mad so easily.

Some dude in the Titanfall alpha leaked footage of it and went through all the trouble to remove his gamertag from the kill log but it's still in the kill cam replays when the bots killed him. Gotta love it.

Smiley90

Some dude in the Titanfall alpha leaked footage of it and went through all the trouble to remove his gamertag from the kill log but it's still in the kill cam replays when the bots killed him. Gotta love it.

:lol, smart

Smiley90

Looks pretty cool. You may want to delete that link though.

Looking forward to playing this.

Why would he have to delete the link? Why would that be illegal? I'm sure there's a gaming-gaf thread about it...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Huh.

The foot soldier bits look very boring.

The mech stuff looks ok, but still also boring.
I felt like I was the only person completely unimpressed with Titan Fall. Wasn't sure what I'm missing that has everyone else all hyped up about it.

Edit: Took me about 10 watches to realize that was Tony Hawk in that gif ^^^ dude has aged like crazy.

I'm up to ep 5 of Hannibal. It's Hanna-believably good!

If you guys aren't watching True Detective yet, there were two big reasons to tonight.

My +1 is heavily into it and told me I wouldn't like it because "It has southern accents in it and that's the reason why you stopped watching True Blood after 2 eps".

... I don't have the heart to tell her it's because True Blood sucks.

Now I need to start watching it.

Acid08

Banned
I'm up to ep 5 of Hannibal. It's Hanna-believably good!

My +1 is heavily into it and told me I wouldn't like it because "It has southern accents in it and that's the reason why you stopped watching True Blood after 2 eps".

... I don't have the heart to tell her it's because True Blood sucks.

Now I need to start watching it.
True Blood is fucking trash. That Deborah Ann Woll though....

Semi-relevant to Hannibal but I was told to watch The Following because I have a hard-on for Edgar Allen Poe.

Kevin Bacon is good in it... But, god... The story and writing are absolute gash. And the completely irrelevant and trashing of symbolism in Poe gets mutilated beyond recognition in it just for the sake of story themes.

The Following? More like Walking In The Opposite Direction..ing.

Top Bottom