• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Heretic

I'm learning not to even bother posting on the gaming side. It's such a hyperbolic field of shit over there. Any opinion not in line with the hive gets jumped on immediately and you're almost forced to stop posting or get into an argument that a ten year old would have.

Truth.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Wut?

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
Interesting, on day of Torts hearing in NYC, OTT owner Eugene Melnyk, GM Bryan Murray, NHLPA exec director Don Fehr seen going into NHL HQ.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 18s
It's believed they're there as part of Melnyk's forensic investigation into Matt Cooke's skate cut on Erik Karlsson last season.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
T7smA.gif

Nice win. Isles have been killing it in the 3rd lately

Silexx

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Interesting, on day of Torts hearing in NYC, OTT owner Eugene Melnyk, GM Bryan Murray, NHLPA exec director Don Fehr seen going into NHL HQ.

The plot thickens...

@TSNBobMcKenzie: It's believed they're there as part of Melnyk's forensic investigation into Matt Cooke's skate cut on Erik Karlsson last season.

Oh dear God why...

OK everyone, get your CSI jokes out now.

Merguson

Banned
Focus on the reflection in the glass.

Remove the fans from the background.

Zoom into the reflection.

Sharpen the image.

Do a facial reconstruction.

That's the face of Matt Cooke smiling as he steps on Karlsson's ankle.

We got him. We nailed that bastard.

Var

Sharpen the image.

:lol

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Sharpen the image.

ENHANCE!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Holy fuck, Marchand is on FIRE

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs just recalled Leblanc, he's tied for the lead in goals on the Bulldogs, or has the lead himself. Good to see him get another chance, hopefully Therrien plays him more then 4 minutes.

calder

I like the $500 in Canadian Tire money.

Way back when I was a teenager gas stations in my podunk town had offers where they would accept any competitors coupon for gas. So after emptying out our town we would drive to Winnipeg, walk into Canadian Tire and just take giant fist fulls of Canadian Tire money as you could use them to get 50 cents off a liter or something.

Then we'd go to the gas station where our buddies worked and split it with them. At the end of the day the guy doing the till would take calculate every single liter of gas sold and we would put a Canadian Tire dollar into the till, and take out the corresponding cash. That lasted only a week until the owner told them to knock it off.

Half way through typing that story out I realized I've almost certainly told it to you guys here before but you know what fuck it I'm old and you little shits can listen to ALL my stories again and again until the orderlies at this nursing home change the wifi password. Go to hell.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Good stretch of games for the B's. Things are looking up a bit. Also now 6-1-1 in matinees and 6-2 in the second game of back-to-backs -- who are these guys?!

And now they're off until Saturday. Christ.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Way back when I was a teenager gas stations in my podunk town had offers where they would accept any competitors coupon for gas. So after emptying out our town we would drive to Winnipeg, walk into Canadian Tire and just take giant fist fulls of Canadian Tire money as you could use them to get 50 cents off a liter or something.

Then we'd go to the gas station where our buddies worked and split it with them. At the end of the day the guy doing the till would take calculate every single liter of gas sold and we would put a Canadian Tire dollar into the till, and take out the corresponding cash. That lasted only a week until the owner told them to knock it off.

Half way through typing that story out I realized I've almost certainly told it to you guys here before but you know what fuck it I'm old and you little shits can listen to ALL my stories again and again until the orderlies at this nursing home change the wifi password. Go to hell.

Haha, good story. Never heard it before.

calder

Speaking of old war stories, I should tell you about this time I was idling in California for a bit. Met this dame, great lady really enjoyed her company, in the biblical sense if you get what I'm saying. Long story short she tells me "if it's a boy I want to name him Acid, after his great-great grandfather" and I says "sounds perfect sweetheart". Needless to say, that night I'm tossing a suitcase into a moving boxcar and I'm ridin' the rails north. In the Tacoma yard I luck out and find a passenger line heading East and I'm back on the prairie before you can say tickety-boo.

Samyy

Speaking of old war stories, I should tell you about this time I was idling in California for a bit. Met this dame, great lady really enjoyed her company, in the biblical sense if you get what I'm saying. Long story short she tells me "if it's a boy I want to name him Acid, after his great-great grandfather" and I says "sounds perfect sweetheart". Needless to say, that night I'm tossing a suitcase into a moving boxcar and I'm ridin' the rails north. In the Tacoma yard I luck out and find a passenger line heading East and I'm back on the prairie before you can say tickety-boo.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Legit laughed

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

:loooool

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Izekk1W.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Would've been perfect if you made it about Quick. The identity crisis that would've followed...

ShaneB

You're awesome. =)

Acid08

Banned
I always wondered why the child support payments were made in Canadian Tire money.

Samyy

:lol Calder

12.5 mill 4 years for Stajan. Thanks Burke.

Should make him captain too. :/

Well I was going to laugh at you guys but we signed Clarkson so nothing is really as bad as that.
And lol @ MS again, they need a new marketing agency or whatever/new management.

Top Bottom