• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A.Gally's girl played tonight, and is now going to the semis in the Australian Open at 19. He's killing it.

Acid08

Banned
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$USAUSAUSA

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I wonder how many games vancouver will win without Torts behind the bench

Oilers
Perds
Coyotes
Oilers
Blackhawks
Jets

We should definitely be able to get a few wins without him. If we lose it'll be our own fault and not because we're missing our coach.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks win!

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Pavs tied for second in the league in goals. Unexpected and awesome.

Peter Holland played his 25th game with the Leafs.

We get Torontos 2nd round draft pick now.

FLeafsed.

I just noticed at least one of those street shorks is wearing football pants. Why Acid?

Could be worse. Could be wearing jorts.

Also I had your current avatar as a wallpaper in the 90s. Is it Warhammer? I forgot.

Tomorrow if I get bored, I'm going to see what the past 20 years of NHL league rosters would've looked like if the AHL Calder champions switched place with the 30th NHL team for each consecutive year and vice versa.

(NB: Any relocated or renamed franchise will become whatever franchise it is at the year of it's debut)

Maybe I just have a sick fantasy of what the AHL Edmonton Oilers would be like.

Please give us your coach and GM.

Only if you take Cleary too, we need to get something out of the deal.

Please give us your owner and our captain back.

Done, he's been injured half the year anyways.

I'm so pissed off right now, it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You don't want to watch and you know the end result, but you can't help but just peak out and see the suffering and explosion. I hate everything right now. They just need to tank now, pointless even trying at this point for this team, every game they try to give you a glimmer of hope only to have it come crashing down in a fiery mess. If we are going to lose, just lose and don't even try.

So I'm working on a post that might interest some of you and is something we have talked about before. It is hockey related and no, it is not a rant about the Red Wings and only has 2 Dan Cleary mentions.

So I'm working on a post that might interest some of you and is something we have talked about before. It is hockey related and no, it is not a rant about the Red Wings and only has 2 Dan Cleary mentions.

You're finally coming to terms with the fact that you now hate hockey because the wings are fucking terrible and won't be good again for a long time so you're going to create your own beer league and are inviting all of us and the name of your team is the Detroit Dan Cleary's and Dan Cleary is slated to be captain of that team.

Top Bottom