• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

kingslunk

I should, after mid terms I'll give it a try :/

Now 65-70 dollars before tax, used to be 60
And damn thats fucking brutal man what the fuck

Oh cool I played MacKinnon in one of my fantasy leagues woooo

Price to ship it to Australia increases the price.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
whoaaaa watching Being Human.

The Daughter that gets introduced in Season 2 is fine.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Or traded to the Oilers. I think that's worse.

actual billboard:
1551605_580582098693216_1776656938_n_zps81cf3259.jpg~original

Socreges

Banned
I don't follow the FF series very closely anymore, but isn't the new one the same kind of garbage they've given us for the last several years?

Stasis

So uh... while I'm doing this whole "buy PS3 games and finally play through them" thing, should I bother going through FF XIII and then FF XIII-2 so I can play the new one? I bought FF XIII along with the system when I got it, like 3 years ago. I think I played like 2 hours of it or something. I don't remember if I got bored or just wanted to play more NHL, which was the reason I bought the thing in the first place.

I finished Uncharted 1 and I'm almost done with Uncharted 2. Then I've got Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us. I could do the FF XIII series next if it's worth it, though really I'm waiting for the FF X and X-2 HD pack.

Samyy

So uh... while I'm doing this whole "buy PS3 games and finally play through them" thing, should I bother going through FF XIII and then FF XIII-2 so I can play the new one? I bought FF XIII along with the system when I got it, like 3 years ago. I think I played like 2 hours of it or something. I don't remember if I got bored or just wanted to play more NHL, which was the reason I bought the thing in the first place.

I finished Uncharted 1 and I'm almost done with Uncharted 2. Then I've got Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us. I could do the FF XIII series next if it's worth it, though really I'm waiting for the FF X and X-2 HD pack.

They aren't worth it, just play FF X again.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

I liked FFXIII, though most don't. I didn't like FFXIII-2.

Acid08

Banned
XIII was trash, never tried XIII-2 and will definitely not be playing Lightning Returns.

The FFX and X-2 remakes though.....so in for those. Especially X-2.

Top Bottom