• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This would appear to be Henrik Lundqvist's Stadium Series mask.

SoHAK0c.jpg

We had previously seen pinstriped pads that were supposedly his pads for the games, so this seems pretty legit.

TUSR

Banned
This girl at Tim hortons looks like the fake Wendy from the Wendy's commercials.

I want her knee deep in bacon.

calder

This girl at Tim hortons looks like the fake Wendy from the Wendy's commercials.

I want her knee deep in bacon.

The last two commercials make her look like shit. They literally have her in rodeo clown makeup, it's a damn shame.

Home Hardware commercial lady - the non store owner - needs to come back.

Essentially everybody besides Kieth and Weber

Gauthier was such a stupid pick :( same thing has happened with Biggs too, ugh. Why must we waste 1st rounders on players with no elite talent whatsoever.

Elite talent? The guys who are showing that level of ability in their teens are basically gone after the 4th/5th pick.

calder

Jesus end this farce of a competition and give Sweden the gold already.

Only still tied thanks to a lucky whistle for the Slovaks.

Samyy

Elite talent? The guys who are showing that level of ability in their teens are basically gone after the 4th/5th pick.

By elite talent I mean actually have a good chance to play on the 2nd line or above. Guess thats the wrong word to use in that situation.
Gauthier projected ceiling is a 3rd line center...

By elite talent I mean actually have a good chance to play on the 2nd line or above. Guess thats the wrong word to use in that situation.
Gauthier projected ceiling is a 3rd line center...

The same still applies: The guys who scouts have more than a 'good feeling' about are basically gone after the first 5 to 10 picks, depending on that year's draft depth.

I think the rule of thumb to employ here is that you expect your team's non-elite 1st round picks to be effective, career NHLers - regardless of their role.

Holiday

Banned
I'm going to the game tonight, but I've been robbed of the chance to bask in light of Jaskin in person. I'll settle for making eyes at Tarasenko.

Hopefully Brown keeps his slime to himself.

Curufinwe

I have some intense anxiety about Downie being an idiot tonight.

He hasn't done anything dumb in Philly apart from a pick a fight in his first game with a much tougher guy and get his ass beat. He's also on the 4th line at the moment so he should only be on the ice for 10 minutes.

Unless there are some real nasty personal scores to settle I think you'll be fine. And I say that as someone who hated Downie when he was first a Flyer and celebrated when he was traded to Tampa.

My XL's circle pad has started sticking kind of and I don't know what to do about it. It just seems to catch something in the system when I push up on it. Anyone experience this?

Acid08

Banned
My XL's circle pad has started sticking kind of and I don't know what to do about it. It just seems to catch something in the system when I push up on it. Anyone experience this?
Stop cumming on your 3DS and maybe it'll stick less.

I've been debating whether or not to buy a 3DS. I want one but dunno if I want to drop the money on one.

I saw one online on the Khol's(I think) website this morning for $99 + a game. Regular 3ds though. It's worth it if you care about the library, it's getting pretty substantial at this point.

Top Bottom