• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Curufinwe

Since the Flyers season has gone to the dogs, here's my pug Buster.

100_1347_2.jpg
100_4944.jpg

I'm so happy Mac is playing center tonight. Talbot-Mac-Parenteau. Dater thinks Cliche may get scratched over Bordeleau and if that happens I will be dumbfounded.

That would be such bullshit! Cliche actually has a skill set we can use. Glad there's finally a game, two sets of two days off in a row, what am I to do with my life?

I'm probably picking up an XBone and Black Flag this weekend.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
That would be such bullshit! Cliche actually has a skill set we can use. Glad there's finally a game, two sets of two days off in a row, what am I to do with my life?

Black Flag is great. Making me forget about AC3.

We'll put it as Barkov 1-0-1 vs MacK. He's out with a leg strain so Gomez will find his way back into the line up. Will need the Bjuggernaut to step up.

Thomas starts too.

I am Cold Cognition on Xbox Live and am more than happy to beat some moose ass in KI.

edit: Also I am using my laptop touchpad and keyboard to type on my desktop from the living room using the TV as my display. This is fucking awesome.

Osorio

We sent down our rookie forward Reid Boucher in exchange for our top scorer in Albany, Joe Whitney. In his NHL debut he'll be on LW with the top line of Jagr and Zajac.

He's also known for his stature

Joewhitney_zpsd679ab0e.jpg~original

I bet he needs to stand on the bench to reach his helmet.

We sent down our rookie forward Reid Boucher in exchange for our top scorer in Albany, Joe Whitney. In his NHL debut he'll be on LW with the top line of Jagr and Zajac.

He's also known for his stature

Joewhitney_zpsd679ab0e.jpg~original

I bet he needs to stand on the bench to reach his helmet.

Dude looks like a beer-leaguer.

Stasis

Damn, I thought Jumbo Joe would be our next overpaid UFA signing to replace Richards.

Stastny it is!

Edit: not saying they're overpaid, saying we'd overpay to get them. The NYR way.

3 years each is a pretty good length for Thornton and Marleau. They'll be both 37 when their contracts expire but the cap will be going up.

Canucks signed Vinny Prospal to an AHL PTO. Surprised he wasn't signed by anyone, but I guess it's come to this.

Heretic

I am Cold Cognition on Xbox Live and am more than happy to beat some moose ass in KI.

edit: Also I am using my laptop touchpad and keyboard to type on my desktop from the living room using the TV as my display. This is fucking awesome.

LOL you can't kick ANYONE's ass in KI. I made you my bitch
once
!

FatalMoose, add me: Heretic Soul

Acid08

Banned
Damn, I thought Jumbo Joe would be our next overpaid UFA signing to replace Richards.

Stastny it is!

Edit: not saying they're overpaid, saying we'd overpay to get them. The NYR way.

Eh there was no way they were going to go anywhere else. Both are firmly planted here.

Acid08

Banned
So after this season our core forwards will be getting:

Pavs 6m
Couture 6m
Jumbo 6.75m
Marleau 6.66m
Burns 5.76m

Great deals on everyone.

Acid08

Banned
All signed through 2017 or longer.

Yup. This core is amazing, still need to right complimentary pieces though. I think the team this year, when fully healthy, is really fucking good. I have my doubts that they'll ever be fully healthy this season though :(

Next up would be Boyle. I thought they would announce all three extensions at the same time since we knew all three were talking extension.

Merguson

Banned
3 years each is a pretty good length for Thornton and Marleau. They'll be both 37 when their contracts expire but the cap will be going up.

Canucks signed Vinny Prospal to an AHL PTO. Surprised he wasn't signed by anyone, but I guess it's come to this.

Apparently Prospal backed out and will be retiring instead.

Fei

Wow, great contracts for the Sharks. Especially with the term limited to three years, I would have thought the AAVs would approach $8M.

I just got some really relieving financial news and am now eyeing the fucking Star Citizen store like Don Cherry to the Buttfuckingly Ugly™ suit store. I already have the $80 tier package with the Origin 325A fighter.. but that Constellation ship...

Top Bottom