• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Cake Boss

Banned
This fucking team and afternoon games.

Melnyk cant afford alarm clocks to wake this bitch ass team up on time?

Fuck this cunt ass season.

Acid08

Banned
How has Eriksson looked since coming back? He's not putting up any points.

Edit: Real #1 Center Kyle Turris gettin me them fantasy points.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Fuck yeah Isles!. Coming out hot and scoring early is a nice change of pace. Lately our game has been all about erasing 2 goal defecits in the 3rd.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Currently watching Season 1 on Netflix. Just doing enough to hold my interest. Apparently I should watch the first and last eps of Season 3, skipping the rest...

Yeah, Season 3 was awful, but the last ep was good. Really, really liking season 4. 2 episodes left.

Howie Rose was saying on the Islanders broadcast how much everyone hates the black jerseys and they'll be gone in favor of the stadium series ones as new 3rds. In a few hours, we'll hopefully never see them again.

pringles

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive
Could Franzen be ready? He's skating in place of Cleary on a line with Helm and Alfredsson.
YESS!!!!

Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Nyquist
Alfredsson-Helm-Franzen
Tatar-Sheahan-Jurco
Miller-Glendening-Eaves

Dat BertClearySammy-less lineup.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
zFar9DE.jpg

.... oh Flyers

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I picked up Hartnell for fantasy, and so far he's either scored or in games where he hasn't scored, he's put up >5PIM per game. I'm okay with that.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I picked up Hartnell for fantasy, and so far he's either scored or in games where he hasn't scored, he's put up >5PIM per game. I'm okay with that.

Too bad that fantasy doesn't track falls, because Hartnell would be a top 10 pick.

I'm surprised no one had him to begin with, good PIMs and can get you 20G/20A.

Smiley90

Too bad that fantasy doesn't track falls, because Hartnell would be a top 10 pick.

I'm surprised no one had him to begin with, good PIMs and can get you 20G/20A.

I imagine someone had him and dropped him after the atrocious start to the season the Flyers had.

Cake Boss

Banned
Spezza and Michalek now a combined -43.

The one dimensional duo that cant skate for shit, cant back skate, cant play defense, cant do shit right.

And they get the easiest minutes with the most offensive zone starts and PP time.

Best players play dawgs.

Cake Boss

Banned
@ian_mendes: Lehner's starts when he has a 8+ day layoff:
* Lost 5-4 vs NYI
* Lost 5-2 @ PHI
* Lost 5-0 @ PHI
* Won 3-0 @ MIN
* Today @ CAR: 5 GA"

Nice coaching you fuckwad coach, the franchise needs more starts.

Smiley90

Spezza and Michalek now a combined -43.

The one dimensional duo that cant skate for shit, cant back skate, cant play defense, cant do shit right.

And they get the easiest minutes with the most offensive zone starts and PP time.

Best players play dawgs.

The only Sens player who's even more detrimental to your team when on the ice vs off the ice is Colin Greening. Michalek has the 2nd worst and Spezza the 3rd worst relative Corsi.

You weren't joking :lol

(Your liege has the 2nd best behind Karlsson! And both Karlsson and MacArthur face tougher competition than Spezza/Michalek/Greening, too. lol.)

Top Bottom