• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Giguere is questionable tonight and Roy said there's a chance we play Aittokallio if Varlamov says he's not up to it. He looked decent in his first start before the leg cramps. I'd like to see what he's got.

835291957.gif

cube444

Just checked the boxscores. Looks like a "bounce back" game for Eller last night. Pointless and a -1.

Law of averages also dictates he will get a point next game.

McKenzie said they've got Smyth, Ganger and Hemskey on the block before the trade deadline.

Hemsky ought to be pretty sought after. They should be able to get something valuable for him. If Vancouver had the space, I think he'd be a good pick up for them.

Gagner I'm sure - like the rest of the Oilers youth - is rated well enough still to warrant a good trade. He doesn't seem to be having a good year, but I think you can pin a lot of that the awfulness of the Oilers organisation and the injury he had.

Smyth is bunk.

Revenant

That jersey toss gif is hilarious, though I think it's kind of a dumb thing to do to begin with.

That look of disdain is priceless.

Socreges

Banned
Anyone a fan of Sons of Anarchy? I've been netflixing it.

Season 1 was okay, S2 was great, S3 sucked, and S4 just got real good.
Currently watching Season 1 on Netflix. Just doing enough to hold my interest. Apparently I should watch the first and last eps of Season 3, skipping the rest...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leaves better show up today. They gave zero fucks last game. In fact, there were negative fucks. Fucks were taken.
3rd game in four nights after a 6 game win streak with most of those teams having Olympic goalies? I'm not bent out of shape about it.

Still, I'll be cheering tonight. Fuck the Jets!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canadian teams are garbage.

On another note, it's nice to see Malholtra doing well in Carolina.

Top Bottom