• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Curufinwe

as a Flyers fan, I don't want these two (NYR and NJ) to go into OT. Keep one down, might as well be the Devils at this point lol

Looks like the Rangers are helping us out.

I think the Flyers chance to make the playoffs is very slim but I want the Devils to miss out, too. That way there will only be 13 lottery teams.

Stasis

Can't believe they scored 5 straight. That's insane.

I'd love a Zucc hatty. Sorry I got down on you, boys, but you can hardly blame my pessimism when it comes to important games vs, hated rivals!

Maybe I should bitch more often.

Parch

No shortage of goals. Some challenges, but both teams have to deal with it.

As long as stadiums fill, these games will continue. Indoor games getting cancelled, but nothing is going to stop these outdoor classics.

Dominic Moore just gave a shout out to the pond I used to skate on as a kid....and where I go to hang out with friendly ducks lol

993983_10101419957580910_41837077_n.jpg

Curufinwe

Can't believe they scored 5 straight. That's insane.

I'd love a Zucc hatty. Sorry I got down on you, boys, but you can hardly blame my pessimism when it comes to important games vs, hated rivals!n.

You guys won your last outdoor game against a hated rival.

Watching the Flyers put on a brave face at their charity carnival is tough. It always seems to occur right after a brutal loss.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You guys won your last outdoor game against a hated rival.

Watching the Flyers put on a brave face at their charity carnival is tough. It always seems to occur right after a brutal loss.

Yup, they were practicing at 10am too. Yesterday was disgraceful.

CBC showcasing better montages on these Stadium Games than NBC

That's because the CBC knows how to showcase hockey unlike NBC.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Blue skies here now. That snow last period was so cool, and was totally not at all in the forecast for today. Was a 0% chance of snow as of last night.

Socreges

Banned
Ironically, that should've been a penalty on Stepan, if anything. He was holding Zajac's stick with his right hand.

I get that the refs miss those, but I'm always amazed that no one on the television crew notices and, in fact, can only spot a light grab at the last second by Zajac.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ironically, that should've been a penalty on Stepan, if anything. He was holding Zajac's stick with his right hand.

I get that the refs miss those, but I'm always amazed that no one on the television crew notices and, in fact, can only spot a light grab at the last second by Zajac.
I think I have seen holding the stick called once out of every game, either live or on TV, that I've seen all year. It's actually a little boggling to me as it's frequently really blatant.

That said, get the fuck out of our city, Devils. :)

Osorio

Yesterday happened :lol.

Also just woke up, wtf is up with the green on NJ's jerseys. It's weird as hell. It's like they're the Wild.

We used those colors the first 10 years of the franchise.

They didn't bring home any success then and definitely didn't today.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
FINE YOU GUYS

I DIDN'T FOLLOW THE NHL BACK THEN, I WAS YOUNG AND IN EUROPE

JEEEEEEZ

I GET IT

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I remember when NJ changed their colors from green to black and there was a ruckus about it being a too violent color pattern.

Top Bottom