• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

Ya i heard that but what else would he say. I'm not anticipating a trade i just know we have to many young guys and some have to go.

I would actually think a trade for ott would happen more then miller. If we traded for miller i would think we would also announce harding done for the year.

Third line of Cooke/Ott/Fontaine? Drool.

I know lots of people that really despise Ott though. But the same was said about Cooke before so who knows.

Vman

Third line of Cooke/Ott/Fontaine? Drool.

I know lots of people that really despise Ott though. But the same was said about Cooke before so who knows.

Ott seems to be what clutterbuck was to other teams. you love him on your team and hate him if he's not. Plus Ott's just another captain to add to the 4? we have on our team

Where are you getting this from? Twitter?

Garrioch on the Sabres side.

John Hoven on the Kings side. Somewhere in his feed / articles he mentions that Vey and Toffoli were being heavily scouted by the Sabres in recent weeks, but denies that Toffoli would be going anywhere. LA's interest in Moulson has been public knowledge for a while now.

God I'm fucking sick of Marty Brodeur... "I gave him my blessing". Yeah, you gave the guy with better stats than you "your blessing" after you gave up so many goals. And then he blames the ice condition? Buddy, if they can fucking play in CALIFORNIA don't fucking complain about ice in a colder climate.

Giguere will always be a better goalie than Brodeur. Both on and off the ice.

Retire already you selfish old fuck. Go fucking marry your sister or something.

I mean respect where respect is due though... The Devils actually participated in a handshake line and didn't scurry off like little bitches like the Kings did.

Socreges

Banned
I mean respect where respect is due though... The Devils actually participated in a handshake line and didn't scurry off like little bitches like the Kings did.
Dustin Brown is the biggest douche in the NHL

I have no idea if that has anything to do with your post, but it's worth mentioning.

Socreges

Banned
God I'm fucking sick of Marty Brodeur... "I gave him my blessing". Yeah, you gave the guy with better stats than you "your blessing" after you gave up so many goals. And then he blames the ice condition? Buddy, if they can fucking play in CALIFORNIA don't fucking complain about ice in a colder climate.

He actually said that? Why would he say that?

Marty can be backup next season with Schneider's blessing.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That's just embarrassing. God I hate that Detroit is just trash at keeping leads. I don't understand their thinking in the game style. No excuse to lose this game.

Socreges

Banned
BJUGGERNAUT
misfits.gif

pringles

That was something. Florida fans must love playing the Wings. A 2-goal lead for Detroit is basically advantage Panthers in this matchup.

Also I'm so fucking tired of shootouts.

Acid08

Banned
Schneider's number this season are insane for how bad the Devils have been in front of him. Any actual team that had him as their starter would be really scary.

He actually said that? Why would he say that?

Marty can be backup next season with Schneider's blessing.

@TGfireandice: Brodeur said DeBoer might have pulled him anyway, but he did tell him that he was OK with him putting in Schneider to get the experience.

His ego didn't allow for reality to exist. The reality being he sucked. He plays for the name on his back and not the logo. Explains his selfish actions last offseason.

Oh and it's always an appropriate time to call Dustin Brown a running liquid stream of baby shit.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hyped off that Panthers win! Fuck yeah Bjuggernaut picking up the slack with Barkov out =D

Don't see us steal one too often, but Detroit got robbed there. Business as usual in that city!

Razorskin

----- ------

:lol Giguere vs Brodeur isn't even contestable you homer fuck.

@TGfireandice: Brodeur said DeBoer might have pulled him anyway, but he did tell him that he was OK with him putting in Schneider to get the experience.

His ego didn't allow for reality to exist. The reality being he sucked. He plays for the name on his back and not the logo. Explains his selfish actions last offseason.

Oh and it's always an appropriate time to call Dustin Brown a running liquid stream of baby shit.

The ice in California was better than the ice in New York brah.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I didn't even realize the Canucks game had already started.

EDIT: wooo they score 2 seconds after I tune in :lol

Top Bottom