• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

RangersFan

w=586;h=426;129827.jpg

Not a big fan of their people though. PJ and Healy are idiots.
All will change when the Sportsnet hostile takeover happens.

PJ and Healy have nothing to do with the montages :)

I'm sure Rogers will keep the montage person around.......and have them work on more sports

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I went from being hype as fuck about this game to barely watching. Looks like another one of those Panthers games where we play with 50% effort.
If Detroit doesn't get the next goal, they ain't winning this one. It's just one of those games. I HATE Sunday afternoon games. Detroit just sucks during them for whatever reason.

Rumors floating about that a deal involving a big name (Miller, Moulson, Ott?) in Buffalo is done and will be announced tomorrow as the Stadium Series has the spotlight today (e5).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
And we are back to looking bad, should have guessed that feeling of hope wouldn't last long.
Not having an actual good centerman will do that to you. Helm, Franzen, Sheahan, nor Glendening are puck carrying centers that make shit happen. Not having Z fucked everything up.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Rumors floating about that a deal involving a big name (Miller, Moulson, Ott?) in Buffalo is done and will be announced tomorrow as the Stadium Series has the spotlight today (e5).

Moulson to leafs for....

Lol who am I kidding? We have absolutely zero cap room

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The longer Montreal goes without firing Therrien, the closer they get to overpaying for some average top 9 player in a trade.

Not having an actual good centerman will do that to you. Helm, Franzen, Sheahan, nor Glendening are puck carrying centers that make shit happen. Not having Z fucked everything up.

Yup, Z out and Cleary in negates Franzen being back by a huge margin. Also doesn't help that this game is boring as all get out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd be okay with Moulson or Ott on the Canucks, honestly. Ott would be a great 3C and you can never have too many scoring wingers.

Plus, CBC has talked about Vancouver being the prime destination for Ott too many times already.

Having Backes / Sobotka / Ott down the Center would make for just about the most gritty, bruising set of players down the middle in the NHL, but I wouldn't overpay whatever Buffalo is likely wanting for him.

I've seen a lot of napkin deals throwing him in with a Miller trade.

Socreges

Banned
I'd be okay with Moulson or Ott on the Canucks, honestly. Ott would be a great 3C and you can never have too many scoring wingers.

Plus, CBC has talked about Vancouver being the prime destination for Ott too many times already.
No thanks. He won't help the Canucks much at all. Better we hold onto all picks and prospects.

And Miller to San Jose is a done deal, guys. E4

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
No thanks. He won't help the Canucks much at all. Better we hold onto all picks and prospects.

And Miller to San Jose is a done deal, guys. E4

Obviously depends on the asking price, but we have to shed a defenseman at some point. I wouldn't give up any picks or prospects though, indeed. We're too close to sucking for a longer period of time to give that up right now.

We have it in us to trade a top4 d-man for a decent forward, though.

Merguson

Banned
Moulson and Ott and Miller to the Leafs.

Because... The Leafs should be involved in every trade rumour. And everyone wants to play for the Leafs!

Vman

Yeo explains the late Zucker scratch.

And honestly I don't think I would mind a trade like that. Brodziak blows. And as long as it isn't a 1st or 2nd I would be happy.

Ya i heard that but what else would he say. I'm not anticipating a trade i just know we have to many young guys and some have to go.

I would actually think a trade for ott would happen more then miller. If we traded for miller i would think we would also announce harding done for the year.

Top Bottom