• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2014 |OT| Bobby Orr, Bathroom Stalls, and the Battle at the Big House

You forget who you talking to?

15 bucks a month for a game designed solely as a cash in.

Just like star wars tor was.

TORs greatest failure was it's ability to offer anything at the endgame level. Where most MMO gamers will swear that half the game starts at. If that was sorted, we'd be looking at an entirely different playing field.

I've been following ESO closely, and with the amount of lore and already established world/factions/environment involved in the Elder Scrolls universe it's going to be hard to say that it's being designed as a cash-in. They're taking it VERY seriously and listened to the community/Bethesda as well as taken what people love about Elder Scrolls games while trying to incorporate them into what makes MMOs fun.

I just want it to do well and not be another Lord Of The Rings Online. We need to support games that need it (and serve a niche that's missing, in this case, an Elder Scrolls MMO) without being all Tabris about it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They both seem like players that will just break down early in their new contracts.

So much mileage on their bodies.
I agree, they'll probably look good in the first 3 years or so, but after that it's hard to imagine they'll be in the same shape as now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
KADRI!!
ibncEsJtMUA8oz.gif

Merguson

Banned
Hockeystreams stuttering for anyone else?

I tried out hockey streams for a month. The streams weren't working as expected. I let the subscription expire and moved on.

Later on I got a message from the site saying they issued a refund. I didn't request it or anything. Nice of them.

pringles

ah well, 2-0 Philly. Twice they got lucky with pucks getting behind Mason but narrowly not going in. That's most likely game, this lineup needs puck luck to score 1 goal and a miracle to score 2 and it doesn't look like either will happen.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was just going to say I want Gallagher moved from DD's line :lol

Good for him, if he started scoring again it would be huge.

I tried out hockey streams for a month. The streams weren't working as expected. I let the subscription expire and moved on.

Later on I got a message from the site saying they issued a refund. I didn't request it or anything. Nice of them.
I've used it all season and have only had issues on 2-3 occasions. I think my problem tonight is with my internet.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Wings aren't gonna sneak a point tonight. God they really need to have their top players... you know... actually play. Would also be great to have another legit top 6 winger/sniper.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

The desktop version works like 95% perfect. I think they grew too quickly and also got DDoS...
I was just going to say I want Gallagher moved from DD's line :lol

Good for him, if he started scoring again it would be huge.

I've used it all season and have only had issues on 2-3 occasions. I think my problem tonight is with my internet.
I only consistently have a problem with it when I'm viewing it on my wifi on my phone.

Top Bottom